Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to figure out what to put where. Just trying to see how you guys are using your passenger pockets. (Never mind the TN pollen in there!)

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Camera on one side
Change purse on the other.
Have a pair of small binoculars that also fit.
Very handy if you have the right size stuff.

·
Administrator
27,926 Posts
Well the GF keeps all her drugs ( aspirin, ibuprofen, eye drops, sun screen etc.) in the right side and we used to keep our smokes in the left but we quit so will have to find something else to put in there.

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
My wife keeps her chapstick and chewing gum in one and the other one stays empty for now.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Wife's extra gloves, camera, a few each of Tylenol and Advil, Excedrin.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
wife puts eyeglass case, ele cigarette, and i keep my pet gerbil in the other

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
A small spiral notebook ( for gas logs) & pen.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
They are on my 1500 and 1800. I am convinced that they are there only to aggravate the masses as the stupid little hinge points break off.........

·
Premium Member
67,740 Posts
Wife's 2 pairs of gloves, red liquorish, and maps..
Yes the doors will fall off at the drop of a hat.........

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
The right side door on mine had a broken hinge when I bought the bike. It stays in place as long as I don't open it. SO, it was the perfect place for relays for the MegaSquirt, Fuel Pump, and o2 sensors. (if I remember right) the left pocket is empty.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
They are on my 1500 and 1800. I am convinced that they are there only to aggravate the masses as the stupid little hinge points break off.........
Rudy's keepers will keep track of your doors... must have!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Right side is my pharmacy. Advil, gluclose tabs, chapstick, bug repellant, sun block. Left one holds cables, phone charger, helmet cables.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Nothing. But when I bought the bike and got it home there was an old tin of Altoids in one of them....

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Wife keeps a lot of stuff in those. When ever I'am looking for something like hand warmers,Kleenex, or any number of creature comforts they come out of those 2 small compartments.:shock: .

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,911 Posts
Wife keeps a lot of stuff in those. When ever I'am looking for something like hand warmers,Kleenex, or any number of creature comforts they come out of those 2 small compartments.:shock: .
Ditto. They belong to the wife but I stay out of them.

·
Bringer of Shenanigans
1,031 Posts
Fuses, tire pressure gauge, small bungee cords.

The wife has her own bike, so she can keep what ever she wants on there.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
well I must say the PO of my bike used one of them for a place to hide the spare key
he first put it in a piece of tape then wrapped it in a dirty paper towel and just stuffed it under the edge under the door

that saved me some serious heartache when I had to leave it due to alt failure on my way home, when I went back with trailer to get it I forgot keys, so when I got there I was thinking,,, now what,,, then I remembered that key

needless to say it saved the day
other than that they stay empty untill we head out and wifey fills them up with stuff

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.