Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

What model Goldwing(s) do you ride ( multiple choice allowed )

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
58,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the previous poll on types started in 2007, and with the newer Tour models added, it is time to update the stats, and also to add the 'DCT' version for the Tour models.

Also, the older poll did not allow for options, you may check off as many bikes as you currently own, and also may click on Trike/Sidecar/Trike w/ removable wheels

it will be more meaningful if you only use your current Daily Rider....
but, if you ride more than one every week, click on it.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Added my 2¢ - er - Bikes. :grin3:

·
Registered
71 Posts
shouldn't the different year Valkyries be included, since they are in the family, esp since the latest Valkyrie is actually listed by Honda as a Gold Wing Valkyrie?

·
Administrator
58,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shouldn't the different year Valkyries be included, since they are in the family, esp since the latest Valkyrie is actually listed by Honda as a Gold Wing Valkyrie?
yes, they should........... but the Poll Software only allows for 10 lines.

I did the best I could, juggled it around a bit, didn't like how it worked.

if you have a better suggestion. please present it.

the Valkyrie could be placed in this line,

Trike Voyager or other w/removable wheels

and add the Voyager info to the Trike line

thoughts? it can be changed at any time. but needs to be done quickly before votes end up on the Voyager.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Gives our Valkyrie brothers some representation! But you have it "Valkarie" on the poll, might fix that...

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
The paucity of replies on the 2018+ Wings may be due to the absence of any way to vote for the 7 speed DCT non-tour model (GL1800BD). I would have been happy to vote but my model isn't listed.:(

·
Administrator
58,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The paucity of replies on the 2018+ Wings may be due to the absence of any way to vote for the 7 speed DCT non-tour model (GL1800BD). I would have been happy to vote but my model isn't listed.:(
Well,

Let me look at that, I thought I had made it possible to vote for more than one,
but alas, that was a long time ago.

Okay, I fixed that issue, and with the new Xenforo software, we have more options, I opened it up to allow you to change your choice(s) if need be, we upgrade and the old ride is not here any more.

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
After owning (and enjoying) a 1000 Gold Wing, a 1100, and 3 1500s, I now cast my vote for a 2006 1800 Gold Wing,.
gumbyred

1 - 20 of 20 Posts