Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Can anyone offer advice as to which headsets offer the best performance? J&M's seem to be of good quality, But some have recommended Edsets. I'm not familiar with these. Also WhitehorsePress sells Goldwing headset kits for about $90. Does anyone know who makes these and if there any good? Thank You.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I have two sets of Chatterbox headsets. They work very well with the CB, radio and intercom. The audio quality is great. Best of all to me is they are about the lowest priced on the market. The WhiteHorse Press set didn't include the microphone which you'd need if you have an intercom or CB. Chatterbox includes the lower cord which connects the headset cord to the bike. Some other brands require you to purchase the cord separately.

http://www.mwsbike.com/dnr_headset.html

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

I just got two Edsets in the mail today. Installed easily and sound great. They also came with the correct cord. Nothing else was needed.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

Go for Edsets, you will not be sorry. Installed two pair myself and they work great. Ed's a great guy.

Regards to all ,

John S

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
imported post

Haven't tried them yet (my Edsets just arrived) but it's hard to beat a deal where you can pick up the phone and actually talk to the man. That's getting pretty rare. Ever talk to Mr. JM or Chatterbox? Bob

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
imported post

Yeah, I don't really think it makes much difference which ones. Some are a lot pricier than others, but they all seem to work ok. Edsets are built so that pieces are easily replaceable by just plugging in a new part...speaker, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.