Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

After a considerable amount of time spent looking for something online, sometimes you just have to assume that it hasn't been invented yet. For me, it would be antenna balls that are highly light reflective. I can't help but think that something that reflects light and is in motion on the bike, would make you considerably more visible.
Do any of you have things you think would be a welcome addition to your bike that you haven't been able to find?

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

a trunk monkey to fit in my top box.........:grinner:

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

Sandy, try a truck stop. Look in the CB and chrome section. They used to carry lighted antenna accessories for all the Over the road boys.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

A set of front and rear Phasers to blast tailgaters and idiots and deer out of my way.:cheeky1:

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

A compact pneumatic jack to raise the "wing" back upright when dropped. Kind of Murphy's law in reverse: If you have it you'll never need it.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

A Green Wing.............................

As the Peak Oil phenomenon makes itself increasingly felt, I hope that Honda engineers are hard at work developing us a hybrid or diesel Wing. 35mpg in a two wheel mode is no longer tolerable......

I'm no Hippy, nor a Greenpeacie, or anything like that, but I've already curtailed my Wing travel some. I now have a 46-47 mpg Nighthawk for local and routine trips.

My next step down will be in the 500-400 cc range, and I've even give the Ninja 250 a looksee........

If I have to, I'll ride a moped to keep on riding, but I think it is within the capabilities of today's techs and engineers to keep the essense of the Goldwing and double it's mpg range!

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

A matter transporter.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
A Green Wing.............................
Your wish is my command!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

remote start for the wing

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

AVA AUTO TECH wrote:
remote start for the wing
I already have that on my 1100. It came as a feature of the alarm I installed.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

Forward controls for a 1500 gw(even though they probably wouldn't feel right with the wide engine)--but as far forward as they can get would be better without going on the outside of the valve covers.

And floorboards that have springyness to them-similar to harley stock floorboards.

How about a hybrid gw? It would be nice to get 50-75-?mpg on a wing.

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

no reason why you couldn't adapt harley boards to your wing buddy.....

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

Alright. You got me there...

Things that I'd like to see for sale? How about an alibi to give the housemouse for when I get home late?:goofygrin:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Tattoo Taffy wrote:
Oh yeah, I'd go for one of those too. :dude:

As long as we're wishing, a light weight riding suit that is capable of protecting your hide if you go down, lets lots of air flow to keep you cool in the summer and a built in cooling vest for real hot days, rain proof when needed, and warm in the winter. :goofygrin:

John

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Tattoo Taffy wrote:

As long as we're wishing, a light weight riding suit that is capable of protecting your hide if you go down, lets lots of air flow to keep you cool in the summer and a built in cooling vest for real hot days, rain proof when needed, and warm in the winter. :goofygrin:

John
you mean a delorean?? :goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Tattoo Taffy wrote:
Jluvs2dive wrote:
Tattoo Taffy wrote:

John
you mean a delorean?? :goofygrin::goofygrin:
I must be tired, that one did a fly by. You'll have to splain it to me. :(:baffled:I know what a DeLorean is, but I missed the relevance.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Honda dealers that actually gives a crap of taking care of bikes after they by the bike, no matter what the age is!!

No that would be MAGIC!!!!!
;)

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
Honda dealers that actually gives a crap of taking care of bikes after they by the bike, no matter what the age is!!

No that would be MAGIC!!!!!
;)
Earth to nightwizard40!

MAGIC indeed!

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Electro-hydraulic center stands like those on the BMW 12lt"s.:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.