Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi guys

I have a 93 Aspendcade but ran across a lady selling her dead husbands 2000 Special edition maroon Goldwing. It has 38k miles on it, trunk rack,CB radio, taller windshield w/ vent. Has a torn front drivers seat and hasn't been started in 6months. Has dead battery. She wants $3600 bucks for it. I'm going to see it this weekend. Just wondered in this economy what's it's worth it there is no unforeseen problems.

Thanks for the feedback.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It should be worth more than twice what she's asking if it's intact and will run.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,688 Posts
imported post

Yep, if it still looks nice, it is still worth 7 grand even in today's economy. I would be calling her and see about locking that in before someone else gets a line on it.

Like me...... I want a 2000 model, if you don't take it, I am next in line.... and that is for certain.

Just noticed you are in Hawaii..... :X :X

dern it.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks for the rapid reply. I'll let you know how it goes when I see it this weekend.

Thanks again!! :waving:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,688 Posts
imported post

Exactly the model I wanted. Awesome!

It is identically painted to what my '94 SE was.

look at the picture of mine, they are the same.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
imported post

Hawaii.............Take it immediately , some one in this Forum will bay it from you , if it is running you already have a offer for 4 000$. that is 11.11% gain in one day and that is equal to 4055.15% p.a. and every body say the economy is dead ?:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

If that picture of the bike isn't taken in your driveway, then the next picture you post sure darned well should be!!!!! :clapper::clapper:

Even with the $/£ poor exchange rate that would bethe absolute bargain of the year over here!!!!!!!

You seriously need to bite that ladies hand off, or let someone else take it off her hands!!!!!:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Well looks like a nice bike, even for a slow 1500. :D It is a good deal for sure, a very good deal, I would buy a battery and carry it over there and get it started and take it home.

Buy it, I will even shine your windshield for you, and that is really a step down for an 1800 guy. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

For an example there is one like that at a local Pawn shop, I have him down to $8900 dollars, if he ever gets to $7000 I had planned on buying it.

That is a great bike, and a deal one only finds on occasion, if you do not go buy it you need to be beat with a stick. :waving::waving: Kit

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
imported post

around here about $10,000 for a 2000 1500se

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

That is a steal at that price you had better grab it

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

If you're not grabbing it, send me her address and phone number, I'll have a car sold tomorrow!

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Yep, I'll fly to Hawaii and ship it back to themainland for that price. :dude: An absolute steal. I might even feel guilty on that one. ;)

John

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

I bought my '87 Aspencade for $3200 last august, and it needed just a little work. This sounds like a steal! Too bad I'm all out of cash......

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.