G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
What is this Mana that is indicated?

I've heard of mana from heaven but :baffled:

Hobie

Hey Hobie 1, Welcome to the nest. :coollep:This "Mana" is not from Heaven it's from Hell. If you look under that shot of yourself on your rocking chair you will see four empty barrels, :grinner:whenever some members decide to give you "Mana" those little barrels will start turning green. :leprechaun: When you have four full barrels your name will be entered with other who have achieved this great fateonthis nest to take part in a draw for a new :18red:. So you have to get out and canvass for this "Mana" Now can I have some "Mana" please. :waving:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

The mana is just a popularity thing that comes with the forum software. I had a look at the WOW forum site (link at the end of each page here), they supply the forum software and apparently one of the improvements or additions soon will be ranking the forum members by number of posts. I think Redwing will be top of the heap then. But so as you don't feel left out Hobie1, I'm going to add some mana to your profile. ;)

[align=center]BTW, I see you are just coming up to your 300th post Redwing. Well done!
[/align]

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:

[align=center]BTW, I see you are just coming up to your 300th post Redwing. Well done!
[/align]
Hey FitzAl, :coollep:Just posted my 300 on a sad note. If I could find the god damn keys of my :18red:I would spend more time on her. :clapper:Ah sure it keeps me out of the pub. :grinner:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.