Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Like the Subject line says: What is Mana?Does it have anything to do with that Pancake eared Bunny?...probably not.....

Mark

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Mana is a little green keg. Read the FAQ section Steve laid it out there. The mana giving doesn't always seem to work, REDWING has called for a government investigation of the mana disgrace but nothing has happened yet. Do a search on mana in the box at the top of the page and you'll see lots of info.

Just out of the goodness of my little black heart I hearby award you one mana!

Sure can't figure out this mana deal myself you got two instead of one. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

I think you have to go out early in the morning to actually collect mana (also the best time to hunt haggis as well).... you gather it up and feast on it, but do not keep it overnight as it goes bad.... unless of course it is the end of the sixth day and the man stays good through the seventh day...

whatever else.... deer alerts have been known to scare the mana away

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Mana is bread.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
I think you have to go out early in the morning to actually collect mana (also the best time to hunt haggis as well)....
I used to hunt haggis, but the snipes drove them out. Dang snipes!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
I think you have to go out early in the morning to actually collect mana (also the best time to hunt haggis as well).... you gather it up and feast on it, but do not keep it overnight as it goes bad.... unless of course it is the end of the sixth day and the man stays good through the seventh day...

Is this something like a snipe hunt????? :baffled: :baffled: :baffled: :baffled:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
rcmatt007 wrote:

Is this something like a snipe hunt????? :baffled: :baffled: :baffled: :baffled:
Similar but a snipe hunt is done at night ! When I was about 11yrs old my dad and my uncle initiated me in snipe hunting. While I never did get a snipe I've been left holding the bag more than once.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

I think we all got suckered in on snipe hunts at about that age!! :jumper: :jumper: :jumper:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
stretrod48 wrote:
I think we all got suckered in on snipe hunts at about that age!! :jumper: :jumper: :jumper:
a "Snipe" is a one design 15'6" sailboat http://www.snipe.org
And all these years, I thought it was a BIRD!! :jumper: :jumper: :jumper: :jumper: :jumper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It's also a cigarette that's had the burning end knocked off to use later. (Poor PFC in the Army, long since quit) it's a list minute bid on eBay, not to mention what a sniper does.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

The mana is a bit unpredictable and doesn't reflect reality. But its just for a laugh really and isn't very important. Its like a kudos thing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.