Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
imported post

Hey STALSALOT congrats on the new wing and kiss the wife for buying it. She's a keeper. You have a lot of A$$ kissing to do.:bowing::bowing::bowing: My bride lets me run everything around the house . The Vac, dishwasher, laundry etc. but she lets me have everything I want .LOL

Enjoy the ride it will make you smile:toast:

Slink

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

Hi Stalsalot, Did you buy your bike from Cyclespot or Botany Honda.

You should compare notes with cbhon who just bought one from Cyclespot, beautiful and I am jealous.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
imported post

Hi Andrew, Botony Downs supplied the rather sleek machine .. Don't be jealous I am sure you are having a ball on yourmachine... Hope to go on a long run this weekend if this darn rain and wind would only back off.. We had 75 mm of rain in 2 days..

Thanks for your comments, Regards Bren:waving:

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

You'll probably find my drool marks on that bike

ANdrew

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

You'll probably find my drool marks on that bike

ANdrew

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
imported post

Is that what was on the cruise control buttons and the remote control???? My wife spent a long time cleaning it off LOL LOL.. T thought I had seen everything put this will take the cake.. I was workingin my workshop when I heard a hell of a roar coming from where the Wing was parked and on checking it out I found my very dear wife had washed the Wing and was using the leaf blower to give the wing a blow dry which worked very well.. (keep your mind open ). It worked a treat..

Regards Bren

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
imported post

Hi Sir Slink, but do you do the dusting ?? and water the money tree ???? Do you have a honey do list like I do , it is written on the toilet roll so first thing in the morning I get to read it LOL LOL.. s..t really happens..

Regards Bren

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
imported post

Hi Bren, naw on the TP, good one though I don't think she has thought of that one. I've been doing this since we got married she's a nurse and on her feet 12 hours a day so I give her a break since I'm half retired. I make her clean her own bike though. I tell her she got it dirty all by herself. LOL

Have a great day

Slink:jumper::jumper::jumper:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

I've got an idea. When I get a new Wing, I am going to get me a RED one and then have it painted YELLOW. That way it will beFAST and PRETTY. :goofygrin:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
I've got an idea. When I get a new Wing, I am going to get me a RED one and then have it painted YELLOW. That way it will beFAST and PRETTY. :goofygrin:

:stumped: :baffled::stumped: :baffled::stumped: :baffled::stumped: :baffled:

:stumped::baffled::18red::stumped::baffled:

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
imported post

1984GL1200A careful, with a pretty colour you might have to get a hand bag !!!!!

Cheers Bren

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.