Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Has this been posted up before? What is this thing....? And why is this thing? (Looking at it, I feel like I'm looking at Angelina Jolie..... I want it, I think, but I don't know why.....and I know I'll never get it.... and I don't know what I'd do with it if I got it....... damn! The thing is hot-lookin'!)

It's Never Too Late For The Ride Of Your Life........

Attachments

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I've seen that before, and had the same reaction. Without the Angelina jolie part.:D

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

I gotta agree with CJ, about the bike and Angelina

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

I think I posted it on here long ago and I think others did too. I have the same reaction. That is quite an interesting concept bike. I'm scared they'll make one - 'cuz then I'll "have to" have one!!!

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

OK,OK,Ok................:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

That is a totally awesome looking bike! I love it! I want one. I wonder what size that rear tire is?

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Gotta go with the rest of ya's ,,,,,,,,,,,, thats sweeeeeeeeeeeet. And it would look even better with me on it :action:

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
imported post

I wonder if you can keep your feet on the pegs as youaccelerate or would they be flapping behind you? :action:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Has this been posted up before? What is this thing....? And why is this thing? (Looking at it, I feel like I'm looking at Angelina Jolie..... I want it, I think, but I don't know why.....and I know I'll never get it.... and I don't know what I'd do with it if I got it....... damn! The thing is hot-lookin'!)

It's Never Too Late For The Ride Of Your Life........
can i just have angelina?:cheeky1::cooldevil::cheeky1::cooldevil::cheeky1:

mark:waving:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I'm sooo happy I couldn't afford that machine if Honda built it. I doubt I'd survive ownership for more than a week. If I didn't crash it, I'd be shot by bikers after smoking them and laughing.:cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.