Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3548 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey everybody. I have a new game for you.I will be posting pictures andI would like for you to guess what it is a picture of.

wingnut, Flyone, and myself have the answer to the picture and once someone guess's the correct answer we will leteveryoneknow and change the picture.

This picture was taken at NASSIR 3, can you guess what the dark spot is in this picture? Good luck from Flygirl (A.K.A. The PuzzleMaster).:cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

If you want to add a picture after this one, you are welcome too! Let's keep this one going!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
imported post

Hi puzzle master this is a good new game, good work for thinking of it.

I guess its..........

............ an ACORN!

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

I was thinking it might be a slug on a window. I can't see how a bird can sit on a window, so that means its a glass roof? Small bird like a sparrow?

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
imported post

Captainbrian47 wrote:
:waving:Did ya know that the 1st Prize is a thong?;)
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Uh no............But you guys are really close on the guesses. BTW if you have a picture to add after this one is done, you are more than welcome to do so. If not, Flygirl hasgot another one cued up ;)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Budgerigar, green, male, goes by the name of D-Rod & gives stolen mana to Wingnut ?

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
imported post

Captainbrian47 wrote:
Budgerigar, green, male, goes by the name of D-Rod & gives stolen mana to Wingnut ?
Brian, that is so close but that's not it. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Tit, male, green, white & gold &goes by the name of "Flyone"

1 - 20 of 3548 Posts