·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
Standby, I think we have a winner!!! I need to confirm that though. :ssshh:
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]This cowboy Flyone:coollep:thought we had a winner before Foodman posted Seagull :readit:so we all took our feet of the accelerator/gas and then Foodman slips in the back door with a bloody Seagull :lash:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

I swore I thought it was something else so a final ruling from the "Mana Thief" wingnut had to be sought to clarify and provide the final word. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:I thought it was a pigeon, she said that wingnut told her it was a seagull. He took the picture, so we wanted to hear it from him.

As soon as Flygirl gets back from band camp at school, she will have another picture unless someone has a picture they want all of us to try!

We welcome anybody that has a picture/object they would post so all of us can play! :cheesygrin:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

I do have to say that I'm impressed though..........looking at the roof when wingnut took the picture I never thought it was a bird.

You guys were all over that very fast. :bow:I expected that picture and guesses to last a couple of days, now were scrambling around to find another picture to start again!

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
I swore I thought it was something else so a final ruling from the "Mana Thief" wingnut

[align=center]Just to correct your post Flyone :readit:wingnut is not the 'Mana' thief :bow:Its that cowboy D-Rod :lash:who succeeded in black-mailing wingnut but was caught by my P.I. :applause:[/align]

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Foodman wrote:
Yes they were definitely Seagulls. We asked the ticketlady at the Niagra visitor centre.
I had some fun waitingin the airport on the way home with some other Irish travellers kids. I showed them the pictures in the camera and told them the creatures on the roof weremonster cockroaches the size of Jack Russells and only found living in Niagra Falls. The kids werefull of questions and I had to make up a story about the whole thing. Even some of the Americans waiting on the same flight came in on the story and made it even more interesting for the kids, telling them it's hunting season for ferocious giant cockroaches about now.

The things we do to pass time at airports. ;)

41 - 60 of 3548 Posts