Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
24,509 Posts
That is the turn signal beeper, supposed to warn you if you don't remember to turn the signal off.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roger that. What's the proper placement for it? Ziptied up out of the way, or should I try and find space for it in the headlight bucket?

·
Administrator
24,509 Posts
It is supposed to clip to a tab on the left headlight ear, which you no longer have.

·
Administrator
24,509 Posts
I see you do have the headlight ears. The tab should be on the inside of the left one near the bottom. Unlikely it even works though.

·
Administrator
24,509 Posts
On my 1980 1100 it made a screech sound above 40mph and just a loud clicking below that. Not sure how it was connected to speedo.
It is connected to a speed sensor in the speedometer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It was working so I didnt mess with it. Mine had all the vetter stuff with all the markland chrome. Since it was all addon wiring looked like spagetti, everything worked so I stayed out of it. The screech/click was kinda nice.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
It was working so I didnt mess with it. Mine had all the vetter stuff with all the markland chrome. Since it was all addon wiring looked like spagetti, everything worked so I stayed out of it. The screech/click was kinda nice.
Maynard, Wiring on the Lee's Starr is exactly the same as the Vetter fairing.....!!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts