Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've just made it compulsory for new members to put their Goldwing model in their profile, it's now part of the registration page thanks to the new forum upgrade for making this possible.
Existing members can do this as well by just clicking the MY ACCOUNT button, then PROFILE and selecting your model. The info will appear on the left of your posts, with your location, post count etc. Many of us have our Goldwing in our signature anyway, but having it part of our profiles is a bit tidier.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
imported post

Done! Damn, I'm on the ball today!!:cooldevil:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

In the name of the great REDWING, I have complied!:D

Gene:waving::18black::18black::18black::cooler:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
imported post

yuppers...........wilco!

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
imported post

Sorry it took me so long, Mr Wingnut, but am old and slow.:cooldevil::shock:

Dirt

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

ill see if it works. jb:jumper:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Done. Thanks Steve. Great idea!

John

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Just checking.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I've done it too, I think, I will find out in a moment, when I click send.:waving:

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
imported post

This will be a great help because it stops the annoying issue of new members asking for help and forgetting to tell us what Goldwing they have. :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
imported post

GoWing wrote:
This will be a great help because it stops the annoying issue of new members asking for help and forgetting to tell us what Goldwing they have. :waving:
we'll still have to ask for the year though...........

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Okay, the PM button beside posts is back.

I deliberately left out the model year from the registration form because it would have made it complicated and too long for those lucky enough to own two Goldwings. I'm not ruling out the possiblity of doing this later on if I find a neat way of doing it, but not right now.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
imported post

Got'er done!

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
Okay, the PM button beside posts is back.

I deliberately left out the model year from the registration form because it would have made it complicated and too long for those lucky enough to own two Goldwings. I'm not ruling out the possiblity of doing this later on if I find a neat way of doing it, but not right now.
Steve, we can just stick the year in our sig line as almost everyone puts the color (colour, if you're from the other side of the pond) in that line anyway. I could see the model/year/color checkoff boxes going into the dozens of boxes:shock:. Keep it trim and simple, I always say..........

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.