Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

this has been edited and withdrawn by me to protect the innocent.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

this is why i tamed the story and i dont feel i was out of line in my description, it was alot tamer than some of the things i have read on here today, at least i think. and the kids have there own place to hang out dont they, doesnt that fall on parents to do their job to keep them out of this section...

but my apologies anyways, didnt mean to offend

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

Reminds of a news clip on BBC-TV years ago. They were interviewing members of a naturist club, very tasteful, no nudity on screen or anything. At the end the interviewer says to this guy, "Is there anything you don't like doing naked?"

"Yes", he says, "Frying sausages"

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

lol english bob exactly

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

durangod wrote:
ubarw this post is alot more riske than mine dont you agree and i dont see any "kids here" banners flyin on that one bro...

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum7/56676.html
First of all, since I aint the post police, I dont read every post. I was only trying to politely suggest...

Second of all, I could tell you tamed it down, so kudos on that.:waving:

I didnt even read the one you linked...

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

durangod wrote:
and the kids have there own place to hang out dont they, doesnt that fall on parents to do their job to keep them out of this section...
On that basis, you are saying that the children on the forum should not participate in anything on this forum but the kids section?

Yes it does fall on the parents, but if the above is the view of the forum, then this parent, together with his child will stop visiting this place.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

durangod wrote:
and the kids have there own place to hang out dont they, doesnt that fall on parents to do their job to keep them out of this section...

but my apologies anyways, didnt mean to offend
apologies this time accepted, please understand this is a family orientated forum, kids, mine included, do hang out in the forum, and they do go everywhere.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

my whole point was not to say this room or that room for kids, that in itself was a miswording on my part, my point was to say isnt it the job of the parent to control what they read and dont read no matter where they are. and again read the leather horse post that i refered to link above then tell me that you should even be given me greif on this one.

and i believe that the post title itself has a warning on it that says thick skin and sense of humor requried. i was having a great time last night lmao at what people were saying and guess i got carried away.

i will refrain from posting any message that does not refer directly to goldwings or motorcycles ok... peace lets move on now..

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

one last thing, the appropriate thing you should have done was to do a new post to everyone not just me saying please remember EVERYONE that kids are all over this forum....

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
imported post

Kudos to all involved as we seemed to have come to an understanding that makes the forum healthier.

As a side note, I have a problem with telling jokes in certain situations.

When I was in sales I would sometimes tell a client a clean joke. However, once the ball got rolling and others added to the entertainment the jokes often got off-colour. As I got to know the individuals I was more careful in starting situations that would get out of control.

The moderators here have to be concerned that the ball could get rolling very quickly on the internet.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,907 Posts
imported post

So um...why was Papajoe banned?

I mean...I don't ever remember anyone else being banned...kinda wanna know what I missed.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

perhaps thats a question best answered in private by a mod. Send wexy a pm, and see if he wants to share...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.