·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just wondering.

·
Magic Moderator
4,860 Posts
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Electra-glides have cruise controls.
I believe the Tri-glide does also. Possibly the Electra-glide Classic and the Ultra Limited does have one. Road-glide Ultra should have it.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Electra-glides have cruise controls.
I believe the Tri-glide does also. Possibly the Electra-glide Classic and the Ultra Limited does have one. Road-glide Ultra should have it.
Better be careful to mention that brand name around here......

:ROFL:

·
Administrator
27,889 Posts
Victory vision (yuk) and BMW.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Mine, and I love it!:toast:

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
the cavalcade LXE model, by suzuki. it even had inflatable seats and backrests for rider and passenger:bow:

can someone post a photo link of it?

i miss that bike:sadguy:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
the cavalcade LXE model, by suzuki. it even had inflatable seats and backrests for rider and passenger:bow:

·
Premium Member
419 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
My 76 has electronic cruise control! I love it and plan on doing the same with my 82.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
The new 2013 Triumph Trophy.

·
1984 GL1200 Interstate
58 Posts
2013 Yamaha FJR...

"Another new feature now standard on the FJR1300A for 2013 is cruise control. Riders can set cruising speed with the push of a button on the left handlebar to provide comfort and ease on extended road trips."

CrabbyJack

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
23,322 Posts

I know a guy here with 2 non-runners in his garage. One looks pretty complete. I think he'll give them away to a good home. Interested?

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I know a guy here with 2 non-runners in his garage. One looks pretty complete. I think he'll give them away to a good home. Interested?
It's become virtually impossible to get any new OEM parts for them and even used parts are getting harder to find. That really is a shame, because they were very comparable to the 1500 'Wing, only earlier and cheaper.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have it on my 2004 ST 1300, but I put it on. I even used Gold Wing switch gear! It looks like it came on the bike from Honda.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.