Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

G,Day member,s hope your all WELL i was thinking the other day whats the most milage you have seen on a going GOLDWING 1500 and still going , as mine has just clocked over the 150.00 KLM,S and still going strong as i park her in my Daughter,s beedroom i change the OIL every 3,000 KLM,S going up to Newcastle for the UYLSSES AGM rally i tow a small trailer with the wing how many KLM,S has your bike done and still going strong , Please let me know what has your wing done ????:waving::readit::?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
imported post

The local Honda dealer told me last year they regularly get trade-ins with 200,000+ and the highest he could recall had over 300,000 and still running fine. That would be about 480,000 kms.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
imported post

Mine has done at least 12,000 miles? (I must get out more)....:ROFL:
Not a wing, but my yamaha XS1100 Martini has done over 300,000 miles and runs just fine. I had it from new, 31 years ago...:smiler:

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
imported post

In the used vehicle business they don't like to see six figures on an odometer but in reality the metallurgy has improved so much that things are lasting a very long time.

It will take time for attitudes to change. 100Kmeans nothing anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
imported post

nobbie wrote:
In the used vehicle business they don't like to see six figures on an odometer but in reality the metallurgy has improved so much that things are lasting a very long time.

It will take time for attitudes to change. 100Kmeans nothing anymore.
you are absolutely right.
i also contribute better oils and air cleaner systems and fuel systems with the longevity of the modern engines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.