Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few years ago my friend bought an 1100, rode it home and went on a couple of short rides with me. It ran fine. It had a speaker that a previous owner installed in the middle of the dash by the windshield. His son tore it out and left a gaping hole, so my friend decided to pull the fairing and fix everything up. But life got in the way. He would start it up every once in a while, but never rode it again. Not sure what happened but it stopped working, wouldn't light up or anything, and he replaced the dogbone fuse. Apparently now it lights up but won't try to start. It has been sitting in his garage about three years now. He told me the other day he was just gonna haul it to the dump, as he is not interested in trying to fix it. I asked him to wait until I checked on this forum for suggestions. So what can he do with it? Is it worth anything in it's current condition?

He does not want to try to fix it, just wants it gone.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Administrator
26,566 Posts
I would probably give $250 for it sight unseen if I lived close.

·
Administrator
26,566 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I forwarded your comments to him and suggested he put it in the Indianapolis Craigslist to get more views that the one for Kokomo.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
What year is the 1100,83 I might be interested

1 - 9 of 9 Posts