Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hi all.

well its time to get the wing all cleaned up for some summer riding . can anybody give me an idea of a good polish thats available in Ireland . thanks Eric

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
imported post

Okay not sure what your wanting to shine up.... if your looking fer something for the chrome to clean and make it shine.... best thing i have found on this side of the pond is luster pad...... it works great and is easy to use........ not sure if it is avalible on your side of the pond.. but here is a link to there web site yea can see if there is any dealers in your area or maybe even order it direct from them.. maybe this will help.......

http://www.lusterlace.com/

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey midwing :waving:Honda Cleaner and Polish, :clapper:this leaves your wing gleaming. :clapper: My neighbour uses this on his old :18red:and he is hard to please when it comes to polish. :crying:He bought it in the UK, it cost him around 20euro per cannister. :clapper:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

Can you get your hands on a can of "Lemon Pledge"

Works on all surfaces, even windscreen.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
imported post

I can highly recommend Crystal-Glo. Easily the best polish I've ever used. Not sure if you can get it across the water but I'm sure they'd send you an order. Website is www.crystal-glo.com

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Why dont one of you yanks send a bottle of polish to midwing :crying:and save him all the trouble. :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

No really...

Lemon Pledge

Made by Johnson & Johnson, furniture polish.

Don't laugh if you haven't tried it.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Tonys96 wrote:
Lemon Pledge

Made by Johnson & Johnson, furniture polish.

Don't laugh if you haven't tried it.
Hey Tony96 :waving: Welcome to the greatest Goldwing Forum on the net. :clapper:

And you have made it even better by joining. :weightlifter: I have never seen this neighbour of mine use Pledge but i will mention it to him. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Tonys96 wrote:
Make sure it's "Lemon Pledge"... the citrus cuts the old wax off.
I've used it a lot for windshields, works good and it does shine things up.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
imported post

I use Mothers for the chrome and aluminum and Meguires for the wax. Make sure you use a soft cloth.

Jerry

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Jerryk wrote:
I use Mothers for the chrome and aluminum and Meguires for the wax. Make sure you use a soft cloth.

Jerry
Speaking of Polish you can get a real good one at Costco for $1.50!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.