Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I see the word mana on some sigs and also in my profile. What is this?

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

:doh:

Do a search for "What is Mana" and you'll get a bunch of info. Its basically a way to give someone an online "ataboy" if they help you with something. Trouble is, most folks only get to 1 1/2 barrels and it stops for some reason.:baffled:

p.s. I gave you both some mana! clintingp because he's my Brother and Dragoon for bringing the subject up again!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
no one can have more than 1 1/2 balls
I gave you some too, Doc, but you still only have 1 1/2 barrels!:cheeky1:

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Mana is aforce believed to dwell in a person measuring positive power and attributes such as kindness, generousity, integrity, selflessness, what we give to others as individuals, etc., etc.

We like to note these charachteristics in our members when possible. Think of it as Karma [ a concept which explains causality through a system where beneficial effects are derived from past beneficial actions] aka; we look out for each other on this forum.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks for the info. Since joining, i think i owe many mana to folks, so how do i do that? (get a mana for that?:) )

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Go to main the page, click on "my account", then on the "mana" button.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Mana, when cashed in is what paid for wexy's trip to Calhoun this year, the exchange rate Mana to Dollars was extremley good...

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Mana, when cashed in is what paid for wexy's trip to Calhoun this year, the exchange rate Mana to Dollars was extremley good...
And it will pay for my next trip as well :D:D

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
And it will pay for my next trip as well :D:D
Gemma says she is going with you and Mrs. Wexy next year !!! so now you'll have to collect even more Mana from us poor souls....

Good luck on the plane, with those eyes...

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Ya saw how long it took her to get into Ireland,,Can you imagine how long it would take her to get into the USA :D

We would be all on the way home when by the time she gets through security :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

Mana is simular to a Youbangie but not as resistant as a full Mana Revolución de Amor yet rides a motorcycle and screams with delight at wearing pork products and eating deep fried fair foods.

·
Premium Member
3,463 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
rcmatt007 wrote:
no one can have more than 1 1/2 balls
I gave you some too, Doc, but you still only have 1 1/2 barrels!:cheeky1:
Sorry, but the 1, 1/2 barrel mana maximum is a MYTH!!!! At one time,(before Calhoun!), I was up to 2, 1/2 barrels and after a quick check there's at least 2 members that have 3, 1/2 barrels!!!:shock::shock:

I think Wexy needs to get the siphon hose out and go visit Tricky and Cousin Jack!!!

Not that I'd mention any names!!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
imported post

And yes you can get more than 1 1/2 just look at :
AVA AUTO TECH , he has 2 1/2 mana balls..........

wallygatorhas almost 4 mana balls:cool:and he only has 12 Posts..........

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Now you have some.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.