Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
imported post

Smoothingiron was the tool that the doc tried to eliminate me with at birth.:hovering: Then later in life I was given this name because of my gifted abilities to smooth problems out that other people encountered at work,,,,,,,usually that I had created.:baffled:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

smoothingiron wrote:
Smoothingiron was the tool that the doc tried to eliminate me with at birth.:hovering:
Wow! I'm glad he/she didn't succeed! Welcome to the forum.

John

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
First time Wing Owner wrote:
Well a good freind of mine recomended this site to me when he sold me my first and so far only wing so when I got in here First Time Wing Owner was the firt thing that came to mind...

Would prolly change it if I knew a way to do it?

If I could I'd change it to BrokeWing...well cuz I'm poor!
Pop a PM or email to Wingnut and he can change your board name to whatever you want that he can/will allow.
congrats on the moniker change, broke winger

·
Village Whack Job...
7,907 Posts
imported post

tntriker wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Well a good freind of mine recomended this site to me when he sold me my first and so far only wing so when I got in here First Time Wing Owner was the firt thing that came to mind...

Pop a PM or email to Wingnut and he can change your board name to whatever you want that he can/will allow.
Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:
tntriker wrote:
Rudy wrote:

Thank you
Good change.. At least you didn't change it to broke back winger:cheeky1::cheeky1: Just Kidding

·
Village Whack Job...
7,907 Posts
imported post

nickstas wrote:
Broke Winger wrote:
tntriker wrote:
Rudy wrote:

Thank you
Good change.. At least you didn't change it to broke back winger:cheeky1::cheeky1: Just Kidding
:doh::thumpingmad:

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
imported post

My name is Matt so I guess thats why i typed it when it asked to make up a username? My nickname however is beast, from the days when all i did was lift weights and eat hahaha Maybe i should change to that? ahh who cares.

:weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

It's pretty simple really: c & w = 1st letters of my 1st and last name, "ride" because that is what I like to do; whether bikes, boats or whatever but mostly my GL1100, which undergoing a new paint job. 58 = the year I was born.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

Sorry, nothing fancy. First name, first three letters of my last name. Same as a bunch of e-mail addresses I have hidden around...

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
imported post

Sarge is my nickname since the Air Force - Most people think my first name is Sarge :waving:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
imported post

Not a huge stretch of the imagination .... short for Little Pete .... Pete is a common name in the group I associate(d) with. I was the smallest and youngest, the older generation used this todistinguish me from the others. We also had 5 namedGary, 3 named Ted, and 3 named Jack. It was also used on the bikes (lettering affixed to the lenses on the lightbars)so that others could distinguish which bike was which. Seemed like the women always were trying to get into the wrong bike and would get upset when their keys wouldn't work. We had three bikes that were almost identical (license plate numberswere different).... only two remain.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
imported post

s is for snake, the name i got stuck with in high school, never went away, most people call me that, even my wife except in front of my mother who nicnamed me sandy when i was born, says it for my middle name, alexander, so s can be for either, real first name is aaron, but my son goes by that, 78 for wing, if you read all this, probably ready to shoot me know, LOL

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
imported post

E 10 STORMI............... i'm a 16 yr. veteran with the Providence Fire Department, last 5 yrs. on engine 10 in south providence, hence "e 10". my last name is weathers... me and a few older sibs have been called "stormy" (stormy weather). being the last of 12 children, i'm proud to pick up this nickname.

*** by the way, any other firefighters out there riding the best bike on the planet?

stormi

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
imported post

Gold for my 3Wings and Tr6c for my old Triumph 650s. You really don't appreciate a Wing till you've riden across Texas on an old hardtail Trumpet.

241 - 256 of 256 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.