Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 256 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

My middle name plus the corresponding telephone letters-to-numbers.

:12red::cool:

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
imported post

After 30+ years of it, I'm sick of acronyms, codes, passwords and secrets. I'm just a simple guy. Also, as I get older it's probably all I'll be able to remember.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Shooter wrote:
Sorry to disappoint, all six of them are "RUGERS" :gunhead:
Hey Shooter :waving: Just goes to show what i know about guns. :stumped:Nothing :whip:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Shooter wrote:
Hey Shooter :waving: Just goes to show what i know about guns. :stumped:Nothing :whip:

Well my friend, I'm begining to feel that the more I ride my Wing; the less I know about it.... :action: ;) :gunhead:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Shooter wrote:
Redwing. wrote:
Shooter wrote:
Don't want to be contentious but the worst handgun I ever owned was a Ruger .44 Mag. The early model on the small frame, best .44 was a S&W model 29. I really did love my Ruger standard auto .22, paid $41.00 for it new just after they raised the price from $37.50

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

Paul, you should have kept it. Nice examples are going for $500-$600 at the gun shows. Flat-tops and low numbers are in high demand. LOL, I don't have one either... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

Mine comes from what some of us here in the city call Memphis... birthplace of a lot of music and a lot of rare characters.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
imported post

Mine comes from travelling all around the world - working of course and has been my handle for CB as well - some may remember those days and a few other things. Easy to remember when "old timers" sets in

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

Mine's the wife's first name initial (j), my first name initial (k) and first four letters of the last name. Certainly very original, don't you think! ? ! ?

:)

Karl

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

Gearhead because I have to Tinker with everyting, and it sounded better then tinkerbell, which my grandpa always called me.

And 76 cause thats the year I was born.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
imported post

I've been called Doc for 35 years. I was on a Baseball sholarship in college, but my major was Philosophy..when some guy saw me always reading on the bus..or in the locker room..he saw the philosophy books..and..Doc was me..

On the internet..there are a lot of Doc's..but it seemed no Docc..since I quit before my PHD..(went on the road playing guitar..13 years)...I made it a small d...docc...

:gunhead:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

I live in WEXFORD and wingnut refused to let me start it with an S ,,so its wexman ...:D:D:D:D Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

jkmolt wrote:
Mine's the wife's first name initial (j), my first name initial (k) and first four letters of the last name. Certainly very original, don't you think! ? ! ?
Hey jkmolt :waving: Welcome to the forum and visit often. :clapper:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
imported post

Mine's simple..........

Big Fat Shaun!

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Hi Folks,:waving::waving::waving:

Holy Sh** I must be the odd man out !

My name is BROWN BEAR because I AM A BEAR, when you see my wing you will see a joker up front called George who thinks HE is driving.

It has its advantages, I get discount on my insurance cos I hibernate for the winter.

I have my own coat, totally waterproof, so I don't need all that raingear junk.

Brown Bear

PS I was going to use "Metalman" but heard a guy on the CB with that handle, so Brown Bear it had to be.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
imported post

I once swam with the manatees on the gulf coast of Florida. And as I get older I'm looking more and more like one. :?

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I love my old Wing so I needed a handle with "Wing " in it, and my Teenage daughter use to kid me by calling me "Dawg" (hey Dawg, what's up!), so i put Wing and Dawg together plus I was in the "101st Airborne" in Nam, thus the (101) !

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

Paladin comes from the tv show HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL,in my case it's have wing will travel.Always thought it was a great name.-P

21 - 40 of 256 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.