Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Haven't heard that name in way too many years, but I had guessed right even befor the pic opened. R.C. Engineering - that was all part of the WAY-BACK machine Mr. Peabody... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Yeah, it's RC Engineering.
I came across it while reading about the "Hogslayer" TC Christensen's triple engine Norton.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,197 Posts
imported post

Okay, the obvious question is.....

Which one is fastest in the quarter mile?

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

I can't remember, but I believe the A-T-S bike had the longer/more consistant history. I recall it being rebuilt once, might have been a crash. The gray matter ain't what it once was. Several folks were trying 2>3 engined Harleys at the time also.:action:

You can always do a search... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
imported post

Several folks were trying 2>3 engined Harleys at the time also.

That was just carrying a spare.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Ya! Drag Car Tire!

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
imported post

T C Christiansen and his Hogslayer was ... and is .... awesome. I remember the first twin engined Hogslayer well, it was indeed a "Hogslaying Show". The triple engined Hogslayer was later. His secret at the time, or rather his deal was instead of wild wheel spin in one gear, he had a two speed trans and his own slipper multi plate clutch and ran a much wider tire that hooked. In the early-mid'70s when I started riding .... first onmy '70 Norton 750 Commando and later, my '74 Trident .... TC Ruled.

:applause:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.