496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Where can I get a fuel Filter for an 86 SEI. Other than mother Honda:baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
imported post

just about anywhere, JC Whtney, J&P Cycles, Cyclemaxohio, Dennis Kirk, you just have to start looking at some on line sites, Rudy has a list of sites you can go to, they're pretty awsome good luck

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Most of them dont carry the filter for the injected model but I will check again I might have missed it. Thanks. I double checked al you listed,they dont carry the filter for the injected models.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Go to your friendly auto parts store, and spec out a filter for injected mid to late 80's Honda Civic, or Prelude. Should be the same. Those filters don't plug up very often. What's your symptoms? It can be reverse flushed to get you going, in the event it's really plugged.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
imported post

My neighbor has a 86 sei that he is going to part out let me see if he can give you a price.

Dusty

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Its running great only have 8,500 miles. I would just like to have a new one around for the future. I prefur not to buy a used one.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

They should last for about 50k miles if you don't use lousy fuel or let the tank rust. Auto parts stores carry one very similar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.