Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is my first post to this forum so I'm a newbie. Any help would be appreciated.

Last October, I had to lay my '93 GL1500 SE down because a truck pulled out in front of me. As a result, the bike got scuffed up a bit. I need to replace several parts on the bike and was wondering:

1) Where can I get a parts list for my make and model so I can identify the parts that need replacing?

2) Suggestions on where to go to get replacement parts once I know which ones to ask for.

Thank you all in advance for your assist.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,193 Posts
imported post

Firstly dstraw00, I am glad that you survived your mishap and are able to join our forum.

Second, someone will be along very soon to give you all the help you need.

And thirdly, please go to the New Members Forum and introduce yourself there so we can get a feel for who you are :)

And lastly,

Welcome to our forum, and now, your forum :D

And another big Howdy and Welcome from Arizona!

Glad to see you on the forum. Lots of friendly folks here to visit with and sure hope to see you come back often :)

And lots more too :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks. Appreciate the well wishes and warm welcome. Will hit up the new members forum as soon as I can. Looking forward to being educated by all my new Goldwing friends out there. Hopefully, I'll be able to educate you guyz as well.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

You can try moto grid. They have a pretty good selectiion of oem replacement parts.
motogrid.com

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
imported post

There are several websites listed on this Forum that have complete parts lists schematics and breakdowns. You can order from these sites.

:action:

I have obtained many parts for my 81 GL1100 from eBay. They of course have many listing for 1500 parts as well. Go to eBay Motors and do a search for your year, make and model and get ready for a fairly long list. As always with eBay watch for dealers that have been in business for a good length of time and have a high customer rating. Search around, don't get in a big hurry and you can find some good bargains on new and used replacement parts.

:clapper:

Welcome to the forum. You will find many members here more than happy to help you out. I have.

:cooler:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,193 Posts
imported post

I just realized that I had a bookmark for some parts outfits.

Try this:

List of Parts Links

Don't over look the LINKS in the main menu of the forums.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
imported post

http://www.ronayers.com stocks more Honda parts than anyone and usually has the best prices. You'll get your parts in about a week after ordering online. They have an online fiche of every part on your bike.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

dstraw00 wrote:
This is my first post to this forum so I'm a newbie. Any help would be appreciated.

Last October, I had to lay my '93 GL1500 SE down because a truck pulled out in front of me. As a result, the bike got scuffed up a bit. I need to replace several parts on the bike and was wondering:

1) Where can I get a parts list for my make and model so I can identify the parts that need replacing?

2) Suggestions on where to go to get replacement parts once I know which ones to ask for.

Thank you all in advance for your assist.
Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard.
I prefer www.hdlparts.comfor the stock Hondapart numbers. They have an easy website to navigate parts diagrams.
But if you don't mind used stuff, hit ebay for as many partsas you can.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Thank you all! I am overwhelmed by the amount of support you all provided me. I checked out every site suggested so thank you very much! I got exactly what I needed and more! Awesome group of guys on this forum!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.