Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Trying to locate where I can purchase a set of windwings for my 84 Interstate,anyone have ideas?Thanks Vern:?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A bunch of guys were snapping wind wings up from somewhere the other week, not sure if they were for your model of Wing, but it was likely as not Venco or JC Whitney.

Some one will be along shortly to point you right. :waving:

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
A bunch of guys were snapping wind wings up from somewhere the other week, not sure if they were for your model of Wing, but it was likely as not Venco or JC Whitney.

Yeah, It was Whitney. For a 1100, they were $3.99 a set. Seems to me, someone with a 1200 tried to get a set at that price and Whitney said it would be $39.99, or something like that. Must have been a special for just a couple of days - I got the $3.99 set and can't wait to get my fairing back from the paint shop to put them on.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:

Yeah, It was Whitney. For a 1100, they were $3.99 a set. Seems to me, someone with a 1200 tried to get a set at that price and Whitney said it would be $39.99, or something like that. Must have been a special for just a couple of days - I got the $3.99 set and can't wait to get my fairing back from the paint shop to put them on.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Funny thing is, those we got for the 1100's also had instructions with them for the 1200's.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks everyone...Ghostrider steered me in the right direction for a set. Again Thanks,Vern:waving:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.