Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

WOW:shock:when I first got on this sight it was rare to see 20 people on at once, now you always seem to see around 40-50 people on,

Welcome to all the new guys, this is a really great site with all kinds of helpfull people on.

Happy ridding
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
879 Posts
imported post

Yeah, and you would think with summer here we would all be out riding. I have an excuse, It's raining. Has been raining all spring.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

It's been nice and dry here, I'm here just tring to get mine running right, But she's still good to take out for the little cruises, a couple of hundred miles here a couple there, I'ld rather ride then fix now, We'll worry about all that small stuff in winter.



Happy riding
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

fatalattraction wrote:
Yeah, and you would think with summer here we would all be out riding. I have an excuse, It's raining. Has been raining all spring.
Alas too damn true. I knew we'd have to pay for the past winter.:whip:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
860 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
fatalattraction wrote:
Yeah, and you would think with summer here we would all be out riding. I have an excuse, It's raining. Has been raining all spring.
Alas too damn true. I knew we'd have to pay for the past winter.:whip:

Alas too damn HOT! LOL :waving:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

Gearhead76 wrote:
WOW:shock:when I first got on this sight it was rare to see 20 people on at once, now you always seem to see around 40-50 people on,

Welcome to all the new guys, this is a really great site with all kinds of helpfull people on.

Happy ridding
Don't be surprised Gearhead, thats what happens if you have a good product, every one flocks to get a piece of the action. If this site was a pile of rubbish, it would be vacant!!:cooler:

Pete
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
57 Posts
imported post

Mike- I thought it always rained in Sequim.......JP
 

·
Older and Wiser
Joined
·
1,734 Posts
imported post

Sure is a lively forum. I think the fact is that ever Wing owner on the planethas heard about it and how friendly it is, no spamming and so on.Seems to be running at around 300 posts a day now. Everyone wants to find a independent non sponsoredforum that is well behaved and easy to use and has good facilities, this one fits the bill very well.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,948 Posts
imported post

Nice people, good information, and even an occasional laugh or two. Doesn't get much better than this.:clapper:

Hobie:blackstuff:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
879 Posts
imported post

johnapool wrote:
Mike- I thought it always rained in Sequim.......JP

It's suppose to NEVER rain in Sequim. The weather gods must have forgot. Our rain shadow needs repairs. Hey, I know what it is...All these damn tourist that are here are bringing it with them. :grinner:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

I guess it's really nice to read all those comments. :clapper: If you guys have any influence over any of the guys :doh:that have not reported on the "1st Annv.Roll Call" please use it, and get them to report. :chopper:

:thumpingmad::18red::thumpingmad:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top