Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was wondering how most people use their bikes, most of the time. We cannot always be traveling but some here do.

So my ongoing question is, if you rode today, where did you go?

I road to work, school and then dropped my bike off at the dealer for sensor issue. I'm already missing her and she has not even left yet.

So if you rode today where did you go?

I said post your answers :whip:

Always wanted to use that emoticon :D

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
imported post

Road to work. Bumper to bumper traffic because I left the house late. Sorry, but this ride sucked!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
imported post

Took a ride out in the country and on the way home stopped at a motorcycle dealer that installs Voyager kits. He had a 1996 GW trike kit installed sitting there and asking $6995.00 Told me he would give me $2500.00 for my Rebel 250 and 86 GW Aspencade if I traded them both for his bike. He had just painted his bike and the rear of it had oil from the left exhaust on the brand new paint. I said thank you and rode off. I wouldnt take $2500 for my GW let alone throw in a great little Rebel that purrs like a kitten.
Had a nice ride anyway.

Harold

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
imported post

Rode to work yesterday and today. 102 miles round trip.
Finally getting the CI intake/Holley carb under control, averaging 39.5 mpg. So far idle is rock steady @ 1050
RPM and if I ask her to she'll pull from 30 mph in 5 gear.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

Rode to work this morning. Looks like I will ride home in the rain this afternoon.It's a nice 84 mile round trip ride on a daily basis.:action:

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
imported post

i rode to work 80 miles round trip , i do this most days

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

I rode to work, as I do everyday in the Summer, most daysin March, April, May, Oct & Nov,and many days the rest of the year. Only 13 miles each way and I can take all back roads if I have the time, but even the freeway flows at full speed almost all the time, and I rode over to Tacoma to take some pictures for the scavenger hunt thread at lunch time. :cheesygrin:

John

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
imported post

I ride to work every day that there is no frost,usually manage to take the long way home,sometimes its 30 mins longer other days its an extra 2hrs to get home and no traffic to speak of,just twisty mountain roads.

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
imported post

Rode 100 km's today into the mountains up to Rainy Creek Summit at 5200 feet ASL. Leaves are starting to change and you can smell fall in the air. A beautiful day with lots of sun.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
imported post

Hodgy wrote:

Rode 100 km's today into the mountains up to Rainy Creek Summit at 5200 feet ASL. Leaves are starting to change and you can smell fall in the air. A beautiful day with lots of sun.

not the leaves! not yet! its too early! Im not done with summer!!!:sadguy::praying:

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

I was thinking the same thing. Colors have not started to change around me yet but its any day now.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
imported post

I dunno why everybody complains about the fall. True it means winter is coming but fall, for me is the best part of the season. While it's true most of us in the midwest can't ride year round having fall riding just about makes up for it. Plannning a nice long ride for this weekend.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

I ride to work almost every day. 25 minutes of full spectrum intensely fully 3D music video....

Last year I only drove 12 times... all year.

I justify this overt self indulgence by thinking that I am saving gas... but in reality I have decided both my bikes are alien inter-dimensional transportation devices which take me to other planes of existence, where I find myself pondering the true meaning of life, the universe and everything... trying to comprehend exactly why space and time are related... or exactly who Cain of the old testament married... or why most of the matter of the solar system smeared out into the orbital accretion disk... or why I cannot fill a glass with ice without dropping at least one on the floor... or just exactly why is Jennifer Lopez's butt so appealing... or whatever happened to Susan Anton... or why isn't Justin Beiber dead already...

My life goal is to go to this other alternate dimension one day... and never return.... ever!

I might send a postcard...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.