Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a United States government official, "You have observed the white man for 70 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for a moment and then calmly replied, "When white man find land, Indians running it; no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water."

He continued, "Women do all the work; Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting, fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled.

"Only white man dumb enough think he improve system like that."

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

When they make the time machine,,

I'm going back a few years.

Some where between the invasion of Columbus and what ever label you want to put on what we did once we moved across the Mississippi in full force. :(

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

AMEN to that

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

No decent medical care, no antibiotics, no dental care for your rotting teeth. No one takes a shower all winter and no deoderant. Having to use the nearest bush as a toilet no matter the weather, No air conditioning in the summer, ne central heat in the winter and worst of all no Goldwings.

It may sound glamorous on the srface but I don't think I want to back quite that far.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

DougW wrote:
No decent medical care, no antibiotics, no dental care for your rotting teeth. No one takes a shower all winter and no deoderant. Having to use the nearest bush as a toilet no matter the weather, No air conditioning in the summer, ne central heat in the winter and worst of all no Goldwings.

It may sound glamorous on the srface but I don't think I want to back quite that far.

:p:p:p:p:p

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,787 Posts
imported post

Somebody send that to Obama please.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
imported post

and HOW! :banana:

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

A VERY Wise old *****,,,, probably one of MY Kin !!!

:clapper:

Steve-O

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
When they make the time machine,,

I'm going back a few years.

Some where between the invasion of Columbus and what ever label you want to put on what we did once we moved across the Mississippi in full force. :(
Gonna take your bike? No gasoline available yet, of course.:baffled:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.