Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was just wondering where else (if anywhere) yall spend some of your online time:waving:

HERE is where I spend alot of my time, so much so that I am an admin:grinner:

HERE is another place I spend a bit of time:coollep:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Since I am really new to this board I have spent ALOT of time there also:waving:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

I'm either on one of the news sites, this site, or RV.net, or looking thru e-bay.;)

Gene:dude:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Here a lot, other motorcycle sites, ebay, read the news, lots of research for school, ham radio sites.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Here, since I got Bargoyle. I have been doing ebay alot, getting used to what parts are available, and what they cost.

I am also a 30 year DenverBroncos fan, so I do a bit of that, too.

Hey Marco, Oregonwinger was looking to contact you today. Did you get hooked up?

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
Hey Marco, Oregonwinger was looking to contact you today. Did you get hooked up?
Yep, talked to him on the phone a few minutes ago. Looks like he's coming to Diamond Lake with us.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

I'm here or on ebay or out in the garage putting on what I got from Ebay, or doing what I read here, Man my wife loves that, But O well she married me. Right:goofygrin:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Gearhead76 wrote:
I'm here or on ebay or out in the garage putting on what I got from Ebay, or doing what I read here, Man my wife loves that, But O well she married me. Right:goofygrin:
At least she knows where to find you!:D

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Here or ebay or other motorcycle sites.

:12red::cool:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Right:goofygrin:At least she knows where to find you!:D
Damn It, where else can I hide, No that's ok she doesn't like all those smells of gas and oil and exhaust, so that pretty much keeps her out

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Gearhead76 wrote:
exavid wrote:
Right:goofygrin:At least she knows where to find you!:D
Damn It, where else can I hide, No that's ok she doesn't like all those smells of gas and oil and exhaust, so that pretty much keeps her out
If you open the doors to the garage and take some tablets for your gas problem, perhaps you'd get her out there helping you.:goofygrin:

:madeyes:pete

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

What fun would that be, that's my little fun space, you need someplace to get away from the wife and kids every now and then, especially since my youngest just hit the terrible 2's

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Gearhead76 wrote:
What fun would that be, that's my little fun space, you need someplace to get away from the wife and kids every now and then, especially since my youngest just hit the terrible 2's
Gearhead, if you think it is the terrible 2s, you just wait mate!!!! You will deffinately love the terrible teens!!!:whip::band::gunner2::arguing:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Aye too true, I wanted to lock my daughters away in an asylum when they reached the 13-14 year old range. What sullen irritating beings they became. It's a testimony to their parents that we didn't get hauled off to jail for beating them about the head and shoulders. What an amazing thing though, by the time they reached 20 or so they became decent human beings again who are fun to be around. What a metamorphosis! It's too bad kids can't go into a cocoon when they are 11 for ten years or so.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Aye too true, I wanted to lock my daughters away in an asylum when they reached the 13-14 year old range. What sullen irritating beings they became. It's a testimony to their parents that we didn't get hauled off to jail for beating them about the head and shoulders. What an amazing thing though, by the time they reached 20 or so they became decent human beings again who are fun to be around. What a metamorphosis! It's too bad kids can't go into a cocoon when they are 11 for ten years or so.

I enjoy teenagers....But then we have an awful lot in common!!!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Mine were fine except for that eighth grade range. They had good moments but that was an irritating time with them. At least they have three years separating them so we didn't have both of them like that at the same time. Maybe I'm too picky, but when I say good morning to someone they'd better not respond with a petulant 'whatever'.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Mine were fine except for that eighth grade range. They had good moments but that was an irritating time with them. At least they have three years separating them so we didn't have both of them like that at the same time. Maybe I'm too picky, but when I say good morning to someone they'd better not respond with a petulant 'whatever'.
Yeah whatever!!:banana:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

exavid wrote:
Maybe I'm too picky, but when I say good morning to someone they'd better not respond with a petulant 'whatever'.
I have to responses to that greeting..

Any morning I wake up is going to be good

I wasn't planing on it but I guess I have to now:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
What ever!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.