Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a lot of posts made today. :?

Must be a sign that the weather was good for quite a few. If you are one of the lucky one, ride safe and remember, cagers won't remember to look for us! :lash:

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
62 degrees today and sunny,was out riding my bike and had my son on the other wing. It sure was nice to get back to riding again after so long,sorry to rub it in.---------------------Hal

·
Administrator
27,908 Posts
Not too bad a day, rode up to my parents for my Mom's birthday, about 350 mile round trip. Got rained on a little and having comfort problems with a new helmet and boots but not a bad day overall.

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
It was gorgeous in the North West yesterday, but today it is raining. I still can't get to my bike in the garage because of the partitions the wife put there. She has an ulterior motive, she wants them delivered and in order to get the bike out I have to deliver them. Since it is raining this sounds like a good day to deliver the partitions.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts

Present and correct Sir.......:yessir::yessir:

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
NO riding here but I had one of the best ski days of the year.Might be riding on St. Patty's day.That's a big day here.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Not a lot of posts made today. :?

Must be a sign that the weather was good for quite a few. If you are one of the lucky one, ride safe and remember, cagers won't remember to look for us! :lash:
I don't post on here lke I used to. Not as personal as it once was. Too bad.

·
Premium Member
67,694 Posts
Gee I feel for you guys.. I've only missed 2 weekends since the first of the year......

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
With my work schedule I don't really have that much time. Because I get off between midnight and 3 am there's still the chance for black ice so I have to wait a few more weeks for the better weather. Besides, I still need to change the timing belts on my ride. They're a couple thousand overdue so I don't feel like rolling the dice yet. LOL.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.