Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Haven't seen Rudy on here for Awhile,I miss his comments...

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I haven't seen Teacher posting either!

Bernie

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

I think he went to the ferret wrestling championships in Reno.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

i thought they were held in las vegas this year ?

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Rudy is OK. Just covered up with lots of stuff going on and not posting so much.

Teacher is still recovering from hurricane damage, I think. Redbaron still talks to him some.

:action:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Teacher ..Yes ,he recovered from that ,But he has been busy with other things ,he drops by to have a read now and again ..

Rudy is still trying to sort out cables in his basement ,He disconnected 2 of them and put the lights out in the whole village ,

I think he is having trouble with Elephants stampeding through his vegetable garden just outside the village and he finds it difficult to get to it as the 1500 does not travel to well on dirt tracks ..

I wish he would move back from Africa and start living a normal life like the rest of us ,, Must be tough at his age to have to carry water on his head :cheeky1:

Although having carried the weight of the world on his shoulders before he moved to Africa a couple of gallons on his head should be a piece of cake :D

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Although having carried the weight of the world on his shoulders before he moved to Africa a couple of gallons on his head should be a piece of cake :D
As big ashis head is you would think a 55 gal drum would be comfortable :D

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

you guys are tuff

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
I wish he would move back from Africa and start living a normal life like the rest of us ,, Must be tough at his age to have to carry water on his head :cheeky1:

You mean he's still in North Jawga, Swaziland? I thought he'd come back.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

English Bob wrote:
wexy wrote:

You mean he's still in North Jawga, Swaziland? I thought he'd come back.
Immigration in Atlanta refused to let him in with a bucket of water on his head :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.