Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Any opinions on where Redwing has got to lately? I think a48 hour poll is needed on this! :D

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
imported post

Perhaps he was bumped off by someone from the forum that he offended? You should have put that option in the poll Ted! :p

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

I think Redwing's neighbour has kidnapped him until he pays his share of the telephone bill. or he has found my Isle of woman, then he wouldn't need a web site to keep him occupied,:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: I hope!!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Shep came home and threw him out

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

does this mean Redwing our (Top Poster) is in the dog house?:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::jumper::jumper::jumper::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Could it be that after 600 posts, Redwing has just run out of things to say? :action:

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

03Silver wrote:
Could it be that after 600 posts, Redwing has just run out of things to say? :action:
Or possibly he's got nothing to complain about lately. Or perhaps he's just gotten mellow with old age, if the age in his profile is anything to go by!

One thing for sure, if old Redwing is just off the island for a few days or he pays his phone bill and posts again soon, we will all pay for this!! :p

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
imported post

Redwings a cute bugger. Hes sitting there at home waiting to see how it all pans out and when we stop talking about him he will pop up with some excuse about visiting friends. I mean, what friends would have him for several days talking rubbish? 5 minutes and you would have to show him the door! :p

I for one wo't be joining the search party and scouring the mountains for him in this weather. :D

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey you ungrateful sods, :gunhead: Im Back and Ready for Action. :whip: :whip: :whip:

:whip: :18red: :whip:

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
imported post

Where were you man? Just dissapearing off the forum for days won't do at all. I hope you sent a doctors note to the wexman or the wingnut! :X

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

weewillywing wrote:
Where were you man? Just dissapearing off the forum for days won't do at all. I hope you sent a doctors note to the wexman or the wingnut! :X
I agree. No doctors note for this should be a firing offence for Redwing. I would expect a more grovelling apology in hisnext post. :p

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

BenMC wrote:
No doctors note for this, should be a firing offence for Redwing. I would expect a more grovelling apology in hisnext post. :p
Please be kind to an old hubber like me. :baffled:It wont happen again. :stumped::crying::stumped::crying::stumped::crying::stumped::crying::stumped::crying:

:crying: :18red: :crying:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.