Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

finally got motor out to change stator. found the water pump wobbly, so want to change it also.

anyone know of a good replacement cheap?:shock:eek:r at least cheaper than mother honda?

thank you,

mark z.:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Mark, when I changed mine last winter, I searched all over for a good price. Then I called Honda for a price and it was only a few bucks more and took 2 days for the part to come in. Of course with you being in the US you don't have to worry about your package getting stuck at Customs for weeks or the courier charging you $40.00 for brokerage fees. That is always a concern when ordering from Canada.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
imported post

Many, many years ago I bought one from M & M Honda in New Mexico. Don't know if they are still there or not.:? Phone # is 1-800-333-9731. Make sure you ask for Gloria. Without going into detail. Gloria was the most helpful motorcycle parts person I have ever dealt with. :waving:Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
imported post

I would do a search of Saber Cycle on this board before ordering. I have never dealt with them myself but you will see that they dont come highly recommended......but ultimately the choice will be yours. I also agree with "Goldwings 4 ever"you might as well buy a quality pump form Honda along with the necessary o rings, oil seal, gaskets and silicate free coolant. Some aftermarket pumps have proven to be inferior and you wont want to do the job more than once if you dont have to........GM

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

GLGREZMONKI wrote:
I would do a search of Saber Cycle on this board before ordering. I have never dealt with them myself but you will see that they dont come highly recommended......but ultimately the choice will be yours. I also agree with "Goldwings 4 ever"you might as well buy a quality pump form Honda along with the necessary o rings, oil seal, gaskets and silicate free coolant. Some aftermarket pumps have proven to be inferior and you wont want to do the job more than once if you dont have to........GM
yeah, heard about sabercycle, never dealt with them and don't plan too.

got one from mother honda, 173.00 later:shock:

hopefully, it'll last.

thank everyone for replys,

mark z.:waving:

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
imported post

If you value your sanity and your money run and run fast from saber cycle. Check the search and youll see.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
imported post

I buy my chrome from saber cycle, but i have never bought hard parts from them,

So i would tend to agree with these other posts about buying that from them

A good place is Honda direct line, www.hdlparts.com

You can look up your parts yourself from the parts fiche diagrams and order it buy honda part number from them on line.

And these parts are mother Honda.

In most cases their prices are hard to beat.

Sorry for misleading you about saber but they popped in my head first because

i buy my specialty chrome and obselete chrome from them.

Another to try is www.ronniesmailorder.com , They are the same basically as hdlparts, You get o.e.m.Honda parts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.