Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Honda Goldwing
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to figure out the best way/place to mount the GoPro on my 03 Wing. Would love to see how/where people are mounting them. Had it mounted on the crash bars but didnt like the low angle view. Do not want to mount it on my helmet.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
I tried a couple locations with the GoPro stick on bases: under the mirror (pre-wind wings), under the fairing nose, on the windshield and under the trunk (rear facing). Played with various arms including the flexible one, All in all, never really got to the happy place.

Mostly I used a RAM ball mount. This allowed me to mount on the engine guard or the handlebars. Engine guards were neat but quite loud (engine and road noise). Handlebars probably were the best choice. I used the mount that goes over the master cylinder clamps.

I have since gone to the installed dual dashcam setup. Quasi permanent mounts under the nose and between the trunk and rear fender.

I would recommend you look at the Yoda mount. It clamps to the windshield with the camera nestled between the windshield and the rear view mirror. Yoda GPS/Camera Mounts Product Review | GL1800Riders Forums

1 - 2 of 2 Posts