Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

He everyone,

Last summer while bleeding my front brake I spilled brake fluid over the edge of the master cylinder and ontothe pastic below it. It wasn't much and I managed to wipe up most of it but what happened was a small amount settled underneath that teardrop cap that covers that screw and turned it into a potato chipandnow I need to replace the small trim piece that has the teardrop cap over the screw. My GW is a 96 and it's green. Can this bodypart be purchased inthe color greenand where would I order it from? P.s I won't make that mistake again. Lesson learned!

Thanks,

Pete

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

I bought the right side cover that covers the battery last fall from Honda....wasn't cheap, but had my original Wineberry paint color (fastest!), plus was new and unscratched....rationalizing, but I couldn't find it on ebay fast enough to suit me. This was for my '89, so you may be in good shape. After all, after an accident, your insurace company writes a check for repairs....Honda has to be able to supply these parts.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
imported post

http://www.hdlparts.com/fiche_section_detail.asp?section=150081&category=Motorcycles&make=Honda&year=1996&fveh=3492

item no.18, it is available already coloured.
I replaced both of mine last year.

Regards Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.