imported post

Haven't heard from Kyle for a while.

Where are ya mate

Andrew

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey Andrew1 :waving:Kyle posted here at 05.36 on the 30th July '05 :clapper:so im sure he is not lost, :jumper:cause a search party would have been organised by now. :clapper:He is probably putting tyres on that little trailer of his.

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
imported post

Gosh it feels good to be missed! Almost as soon as we got home from the trip we've had friends in from Florida, bro'n'law and family in from Texas,brother and wifein from the Yukon, Mom hasn't been doing great, the 22 & 27 yearold kids have been needy, baseball playoffs, property at the lake has been flooded, and work is getting in the way. You have no idea how much I want to load up that bike and trailer and head intomy backyard (North America).

The bro was visiting with Mom in Brandon on Monday, I get a call Tuesday that he wants me to check out a bike for him. 2001 Yammy V-Star. I drive 2 hours to check it out for him on Thursday and it is now in a crate headed for Whitehorse Yukon. His wife has me hauling her around Winnipeg on Monday looking for furniture which is now shrink wrapped and also enroute to Whitehorse, and I got them on the plane this morning at 6am on my way to work, where I fell asleep at 1pm. I get home to find a buddy who has just returned from vacation and wants me to do up his trip pics and have a beer, when the neighbour stops in to show me he's re-landscaping "our" front yard, and just as I'm typing this, a buddy (Perry Miller) a retired hockey pro is asking me to come out for a skate (play hockey) for tomorrow. I'm going to bed......g'd night.

Kyle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.