Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey REDWING I hope you had a great party. Apparently you hit the 7up too hard, hurry up and get over your hangover, we've got new members popping up!

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Last I heard of REDWING.he was being carried along the main st of the island on the back of a turf cart with a donkey pulling it ,,he didnt look too well ,,too many bottles of orange juice ,,,

,,I believe the party could go on for days ,,,They took the keys of the honda 50 from him in case he drives under the influence of orange juice,,,,

Way to go REDWING,....ciaran

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hey manxblackcat where have you been hiding ??will we see you at Blackpool in sept?Redwing is going on the honda 50 with all his lights on ,,,

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey Lads :waving:Settle down, i can't be in two places at the same time. :stumped: I was trying to explain to another member :leprechaun:eek:n another thread How to get promoted to a "Guru" :clapper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Hey manxblackcat where have you been hiding ??will we see you at Blackpool in sept?Redwing is going on the honda 50 with all his lights on ,,,

Sorry but I don't get back from the Costa until the 5th, would have loved to have met up and shown off my tan.

But I will be making a trip over to Ireland on one of your many outings, before the Man ferry finishes its regular service this year.

I have to disappear now and then due to my 'Island of Woman' duty of 'Female welcomer', it takes up mostof my spare time in the summer months, the winter is taken up from stamina training. But I still find time for bike riding.

Hope Redwing takes spare batteries, the Honda 50's battery wont last long with Redwings light parade.

Have a safe trip.

ps the stout is not as good the Irish.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

REDWING's light parade consists of Shep with a flashlight (torch) strapped to his collar!

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Sometimes i dont have a torch, :stumped: i just use a box of matches :baffled:thats my light parade. :blackstuff:

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

As Richard Pryor once said, "when you run down the sidewalk with your hair on fire, people notice".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.