• Total voters
201 - 220 of 299 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Arnie300 wrote:
Thanks John! I wasn't sure if "Darksiders" would be welcomed.:baffled:
Heck yeah!We have a number of very respectedforum members are darksiders. :waving:

John

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
imported post

Ride a 04 GL1800 "Artic White" with a 09 motor trike Adventure conversion kit. Loving the IRS. looked into several other GW's 1200, and 1500 but a host of friends said they were not enough bike to push three wheels down the road. Well they were wrong, but the 1800 has all the power l could possibly want/need. Love all the extras and the seat cradles me in which is very important to a guy with only one leg. Get lots of stares going down the road but lots of compliments when its standing still. Learned a lot fron this forum.....Keep up the good work..........

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
imported post

Along with my two Goldwings, '98 GL1500 and 03 GL1800, I also own and ride an 01 ST1100. All three are tremendous enjoyable to ride. For two up riding and long trips the GL's are hands down superior. In fact, the S.O. will not even ride on the ST. Shame really but not to terribly disappointing. For commuting and general fun riding, the ST is my favorite. At any rate, I love the Honda reliability and longevity.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
imported post

wingpilot96 wrote:
'96 Pearl White SE with 182,000 mile on the odo...all mine! Also pulling a 1988 Bunkhouse for camping! Love it!!

Wow, I love hearing high mileage stories! Keep us posted. Can't kill those wings!:claps:

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

I only my 1200 for 2 weeks. I am very impressed. It has a 16" front wheel, where as my 750 Nighthawk has 18" front wheel....What that means I can manuvor quicker than my Nighthawk!!!

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
imported post

1983 Gl 1100I great ride ..I might up grade to a newer one only if something happens to this one and not able to fix .
I doubt I could find another 1100 in the shape this one is I got real lucky on buying this one it was Honda dealer restored 4 years ago everything is like new . this could be my last bike .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

Mine is a basic '05 model. It was a left over I bought new in Jan, '06. Turned over 100K last August. Have lots of trips planned this year.

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

thats a pretty one Boilermaker !

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
imported post

GREEN 1996 1500SE checking in!

201 - 220 of 299 Posts