Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Which wing do you ride? Old Poll 2007-Present

• Total voters
281 - 299 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
99 se with 60000 km First wing,in fact, first Honda. My wife wants to know if this was Hondas idea of camouflage. Light green with a few farkles.
Maybe this is premature as I haven't taken delivery yet. It's in a bike shop being safety checked:waiting:

·
Premium Member
58,949 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I like my 86 1200A I think they are the best looking, I have nothing against the 15 or 18, I just think motorcycles should have an engine you can see. I also like the 1100, and the 1000. I could have bought two 15's for what I have into restoring my 12, but it's about what you like, don't care the cost.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Poll started in 2007 - the data is a little "dated" now.

Why not restart it, "Version 2", especially since there's the new 2018+ models with/without DCT in the mix, and a lot of the older bikes have likely "retired" by now?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Did you finish getting it configured? Haven't tried it yet.... Might change the subject so that it is more clear that it is a New Update poll...

·
Administrator
57,672 Posts
It is up, I just forgot to make it a STICKY and it has the new name on it,

I removed the STicky on this thread, it will disappear down the list of pages as time goes by, didn't think we should delete it.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts

As the most senior member :makemyday: I object to removing this thread as a Sticky:frown2: This thread has mountains of history of past and present members. Leave the two threads as a sticky and allow members to post on either..:readit:

·
Administrator
57,672 Posts

As the most senior member :makemyday: I object to removing this thread as a Sticky:frown2: This thread has mountains of history of past and present members. Leave the two threads as a sticky and allow members to post on either..:readit:
wow!
have not seen you post in ages Redwing, but if it is that important, it is now a Sticky again.

I have edited both titles to make it explicitly clear that the Old Poll is Single Choice Only.

the new Poll is Multiple Choice plus you can click Trike/Sidecar/Voyager (other) as an additional option to your model of bike.

The old poll allows for "Trike" but not which model bike.

281 - 299 of 299 Posts