9,690 Posts
imported post

Oops, we didn't put a choice for clapped out Honda 50 did we :baffled:

Ah well, never mind :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
imported post

The thing is that most members won't take the poll. But I guess the cross-section of those that do take it will still be representative of what models we own.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Geordiemuppet wrote:
Oops, we didn't put a choice for clapped out Honda 50 did we :baffled:

Ah well, never mind :cheeky1:
Ah well you guys can laugh :grinner:all you want, but my little ladyis paid for and doesn't have any cracks any where :doh:Anyway i spend more time on my neighbours :18red:than the 50. B.T.W. He is thinking seriouslyof buying the '07 :18red:andkeeping the old onefor me to ride :18red:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

taffy australia wrote:
i have a teal 98 1500se just like silverfox but not as much chrome so i can sneak around incognito..........:15blue:
Can't be quite the same as mine, I have the model with the alternater on, not the incognito. :baffled::cheeky1:

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
imported post

I ride a 1500 Lehman trike it is the first trike and the first goldwing that i have ever owned and i just love it .......

Ilooked atabout 10, 1500 &1800 trikes before i bought mine...but personaly i think that the 1500 looks better.......it was not a matter of £££££....but purely a matter of what i preferd..........:D

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
imported post

I ride the GL1200 Limited Edition. Mainly because it was a fantastic deal and I always wanted aGW. I am looking for a 1500 in a couple of years, unless I can find another fantastic deal:action::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

This is a neat poll. Leave it up for a while.

:12red::cool:

Dean

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

Well, I have 2 1100s (actually 1 1/2, since one is just a frame and engine with a few parts thrown in) and a 1500. I have looked at the 1800s and have even rode one, but I really like my older bikes a little better. The 1800 makes me feel like I'm on an overstuffed crotch rocket, and doesn't seem near as comfortable as my 1500, nor as fun as the old 1100 where you are the driver, not the bike.:D

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
imported post

taffy australia wrote:
THIS...................
taffy,

Am I missing something more? :stumped:Was "THIS............." your whole input?

I have noticed on some forumtopics I can'tview an apparent input that others seem to have no problem with. I may beconnected wrong.:baffled:

21 - 40 of 299 Posts