• Total voters
41 - 60 of 299 Posts

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

bel25455 wrote:
taffy australia wrote:
refresh your page, there is a picture ther, i can see it in your reply as well.........taffy
Nope, still not getting it :baffled:
Hey bel25455 :waving:Did you get it fixedyet :baffled:

Do this, :2finger:Click on Tools, Click on Internet Options, Click on Delete Cookies,

Click on Delete Files, Click on Clear History. :clapper:That should solve your prob.

Do that every two or three months to keep your PC running sweet. :dance:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
imported post

Redwing wrote:
bel25455 wrote:
taffy australia wrote:
refresh your page, there is a picture ther, i can see it in your reply as well.........taffy
Nope, still not getting it :baffled:
Hey bel25455 :waving:Did you get it fixedyet :baffled:

Do this, :2finger:Click on Tools, Click on Internet Options, Click on Delete Cookies,

Click on Delete Files, Click on Clear History. :clapper:That should solve your prob.

Do that every two or three months to keep your PC running sweet. :dance:

Nope? I can't view it even following you advice. But Thanks anyway!

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
imported post

I found the reason. I'm at work the site is blocked. Bummer! They don't mind us using the computer at lunch or non-working hours, but they also block some things. Oh well your can't blame them. Thanks all for the help.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

bel25455 wrote:
I found the reason. I'm at work the site is blocked. Bummer! They don't mind us using the computer at lunch or non-working hours, but they also block some things. Oh well your can't blame them. Thanks all for the help.
Sounds like your IT people know Taffy. Smart fellows those IT guys.

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

bel25455 wrote:
Here's another question. "If there was never a Goldwing, what would you be riding?
hey papa, i was answering bel25455 question, and of course i have a wing, why compromise when you have the best................:cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

So far it's fairly equal between the GL1100, 1200, 1500 and 1800. Only the older GL1000 is definitely in the minority and I'm surprised at the percentage of GL1800 owners here.
I think we should let this poll run for a while yet. It's not doing any harm and is giving us useful feedback and I for one find it interesting.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

Hi folks!
I upgraded from 1500 to 1800 last August and I am looking forward to the season!

·
Administrator
57,504 Posts
imported post

OLE1800 wrote:
Hi folks!
I upgraded from 1500 to 1800 last August and I am looking forward to the season!
Welcome to the forum OLE1800! Looking forward to many excellent posts from you.

There are things to steer clear of on here, old rascals, tires, oil opinions abound, MANA and something called DEER ALERTS..... Mind you, I have NEVER read or posted in that section!:action:

Welcome aboard.........
John

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
OLE1800 wrote:
Hi folks!
Welcome to the forum OLE1800! Looking forward to many excellent posts from you.

There are things to steer clear of on here, old rascals, tires, oil opinions abound, MANA and something called DEER ALERTS..... Mind you, I have NEVER read or posted in that section!:action:

Welcome aboard.........
John
don't forget us special people....................lol

Attachments

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Howdy OLE1800 :waving: [shadow=lime]You are Very Welcome To The Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum.[/shadow] :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Ole 1800, Welcome from Cold, White, Ontario, Canada :waving::waving:

41 - 60 of 299 Posts