Which wing do you ride? Old Poll 2007-Present

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 299 Posts

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
imported post

Welcome OLE1800

I'm on a GL1200, 1985 ventage, the second highest ownership behind the 1500 on the site!!!!

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
imported post

I have a gl 1100 when the money finds me I'll get a newer one but by then that will be an older one.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Just bought a 93 Aspencade. Until then 1200's. Waitin' for the snow to clear, so officially? 1200 Aspencade

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:
Just bought a 93 Aspencade. Until then 1200's. Waitin' for the snow to clear, so officially? 1200 Aspencade
And I'm the one buying Mike's 1200. Can't wait to get it. Woo-Hoo!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
imported post

I have an 1100I. Wanted a goldwing since I was 18 yrs old. Always thought they were the nicest looking bike on the market. I have not ridden any other goldwing so can only say I am very pleased with what I have and have no desire at this time to upgrade. My wife and I have went on two trips in the 2 years we have had the bike and can not wait to go on another this year.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
imported post

Just purchased a 1983 GL1100 Interstate. Have riden a Nighthawk 750 for the past 2 years and decided to step up. Boy, what a difference.

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
imported post

Have two but cant ride at moment just had surgury, grounded for six weeks:(:(:(

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
imported post

Putt N along wrote:
mikef wrote:
Hey Putt, how is that shoulder healing up? Hope its doing good now ;)

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
imported post

Cyote61 wrote:
Putt N along wrote:
mikef wrote:
Hey Putt, how is that shoulder healing up? Hope its doing good now ;)
Doing pretty good. Actually get to go back to work next week. I can certainly tell though if I am doing to much. Just this morning was straightening up in the garage and I can really feel it. Just goes to show that even with all the therapy a guys still really gotta be careful.

And as I've told my wife... I ain't having a third operation.:X

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

SHREK snr wrote:
Have two but cant ride at moment just had surgury, grounded for six weeks:(:(
Hey SHREK snr
Sorry to know that you just had surgery :(Hope you get well real soon :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

Remingx wrote:
I'm rolling with an 86' 1200 Aspencade, thanks to my dad. Thanks dad.
what a wonderfull start for a 27yr old, well done remingx..............:goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Remingx wrote:
I'm rolling with an 86' 1200 Aspencade, thanks to my dad. Thanks dad.
You are more than welcome!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

I'm hoping that I can learn a little more about the Goldwing world, any tips or tricks will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
imported post

Remingx wrote:
I'm hoping that I can learn a little more about the Goldwing world, any tips or tricks will be appreciated.
Welcome aboard Remingx. You ain't gonna find a better place to find things out about the Wing than here. I'm sure the ol' man can attest to that.:waving:

BTW, I'm the one buying the sister of your 86 from your dad. I can't wait.

Don

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

Awesome! It's a smooth riding machine with the bells and whistles. I think you'll like her. Now I've got a new baby sister in the family.

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
imported post

Remingx wrote:
Yes.......avoid Taffy Australia:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:........:shock::shock::shock:(I don't believe I said that.....sorry Taffy)

61 - 80 of 299 Posts