Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Which wing do you ride? Old Poll 2007-Present


  • Total voters
    339
81 - 100 of 299 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

Putt N along wrote:
Remingx wrote:
I'm hoping that I can learn a little more about the Goldwing world, any tips or tricks will be appreciated.
Welcome aboard Remingx. You ain't gonna find a better place to find things out about the Wing than here. I'm sure the ol' man can attest to that.:waving:

BTW, I'm the one buying the sister of your 86 from your dad. I can't wait.

Don
It is all getting a bit incestuous on here.... Put it About is buying Remingx' sister and Mikef isthe father..... far too complicated for me!!!!:doh::cooldevil::cheeky1::cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

I think you have the edge on me though Erik, on the intelligence front!!!:goofygrin:

( ps. seems funny seeing your avatar and recognising both bike and garage!!!:D)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
722 Posts
imported post

:DThe bike has slightly changed and so is the garage. There's plenty of room now to get two Wings in...... yes I moved a lot of rubbish:DSo feel free to use it again :D

And about that intelligence of mine: don't overestimate those two braincells of mine :cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

Gouden-Vleugel wrote:
:DThe bike has slightly changed and so is the garage. There's plenty of room now to get two Wings in...... yes I moved a lot of rubbish:DSo feel free to use it again :D

And about that intelligence of mine: don't overestimate those two braincells of mine :cheeky1:
I don't recall any "rubbish", only useful stuff that any "normal" bloke would keep in his garage!!!

Well those two brain cells seem to be working just fine!!!:DIn fact, I believe working too hard, at least until May!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,568 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Gouden-Vleugel wrote:
:DThe bike has slightly changed and so is the garage. There's plenty of room now to get two Wings in...... yes I moved a lot of rubbish:DSo feel free to use it again :D

And about that intelligence of mine: don't overestimate those two braincells of mine :cheeky1:
I don't recall any "rubbish", only useful stuff that any "normal" bloke would keep in his garage!!!

Well those two brain cells seem to be working just fine!!!:DIn fact, I believe working too hard, at least until May!!!
Hey Pete, could you let Ann of Essex know that I am also a 'normal bloke.' :cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,568 Posts
imported post

Poll still shows only one 1800 trike and I know of at least two.:shock:Who's not playing!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

dennisthemenace wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Gouden-Vleugel wrote:
:DThe bike has slightly changed and so is the garage. There's plenty of room now to get two Wings in...... yes I moved a lot of rubbish:DSo feel free to use it again :D

And about that intelligence of mine: don't overestimate those two braincells of mine :cheeky1:
I don't recall any "rubbish", only useful stuff that any "normal" bloke would keep in his garage!!!

Well those two brain cells seem to be working just fine!!!:DIn fact, I believe working too hard, at least until May!!!
Hey Pete, could you let Ann of Essex know that I am also a 'normal bloke.' :cheeky1:
I have also seen your garage Dennis and I am afraid you do not qualify for "normal".... it is way too tidy and free from "stuff"..... man you could eat your dinner off the floor of your garage. (if you need to convince Ann of Essex that you are not a hoarder, just bring her up here and I will show her what an untidy garage full of "stuff" is like!!!:goofygrin::goofygrin:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
786 Posts
imported post

Oh, shucks.
Missed the poll, i was busy wrenching my 32 year old wing...
So if there is any die hards staticians out there, chalk another up for the 1000.
Tweak that bell curve, and all that.
 

·
Monkey with a Football
Joined
·
19,237 Posts
imported post

nomados wrote:
Oh, shucks.
Missed the poll, i was busy wrenching my 32 year old wing...
So if there is any die hards staticians out there, chalk another up for the 1000.
Tweak that bell curve, and all that.
Nomados,

Steve has made a change to this poll so it won't expire. He thought it already was set that way before but it timed out anyway. He has informed me that this should be resolved now so you and anyone else can continue to place your pride and joy in the poll.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
786 Posts
imported post

Hey thanks for catering to us slow folk, Steve and Rudy.
Done.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,276 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Putt N along wrote:
Remingx wrote:
I'm hoping that I can learn a little more about the Goldwing world, any tips or tricks will be appreciated.
Welcome aboard Remingx. You ain't gonna find a better place to find things out about the Wing than here. I'm sure the ol' man can attest to that.:waving:

BTW, I'm the one buying the sister of your 86 from your dad. I can't wait.

Don
It is all getting a bit incestuous on here.... Put it About is buying Remingx' sister and Mikef isthe father..... far too complicated for me!!!!:doh::cooldevil::cheeky1::cheeky1:
That ain't the entire story. The 86 has a step sister, a sweet black (naturally) 85 Suzuki Madera, second cousin, twice removed on my wife's side. Poor thing is jealous because since the 86 came along, doesn't get any attention. Putt N alonghas graciously offered to adopt the 85, hopefully restoring normalcy back in the "family".

"Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking."
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,951 Posts
imported post

ran429 wrote:
Hey, wheres the "YOURS IF YOU LET ME" option?

all i have is an old KZ. :cheeky1:
Probably have a better chance at someones wife or girlfriend.:goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
913 Posts
imported post

The poll says 43 1200's...but we don't see them on the road in my parts.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
143 Posts
imported post

I have an '83 GL1100 Interstate in Wineberry.:action:

If I win the lottery, I may upgrade to an 1800.:cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
imported post

Just got started again into cyclying. Had to start somewhere after 35 years of being away. It's great to be back.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
imported post

Just got started again into cyclying. Had to start somewhere after 35 years of being away. It's great to be back.
 
81 - 100 of 299 Posts
Top