Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Which model of Kuryakyn Ergo highway pegsdo you guys with GL1800 have on your bikes?

I can't tell by the pictures which model is the right one for my new bike.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

There are pegs and boards ,,,The ergo 2 cruise pegs(dually iso pegs) are excellent ..They are adjustable for almost every angle ,,I used the cruise boards for 2 1800s and then I switched to pegs ,,The pegs are way more comfortable ,Kuryakyn part number 4050,Cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
277 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

I have the LightedCruise Boardsand they are absolutely brilliant. They look smart fully lit either folded up or down and are very practical giving your legs a chance to stretch. They can be adjusted to quite a few different positions to suit all leg sizes. I just replaced my last set from my old 1500 after 6 yrs of use and the only marks on them were bits of chrome flaking off the mounting bracket. Highly recommended.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Man, youwould have tobe doing some pretty radical curve riding to get the bike over that far.

I realize that you may have to do some evasive maneuvers to avoid an accident but you have to get it way down there to scrap the engine guards wouldn't you?

I thought it only natural to have the pegs above the horizontal bar. I guess it would be dangerous to have the pegs below it.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

RedWinger,

The 4056 modelare the ones I was pretty sure I wanted. It's just a matter of finding the best price now.

Thanks to all.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
imported post

I'd give the Mick-O-Pegs a real hard look. I had two different types of pegs and didin't like either on the road. Too high, too low, too something but the Mics with the heavy spring and the 4050 pegs are JUST RIGHT

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

Littlejohn wrote:
I have the LightedCruise Boardsand they are absolutely brilliant. They look smart fully lit either folded up or down and are very practical giving your legs a chance to stretch. They can be adjusted to quite a few different positions to suit all leg sizes. I just replaced my last set from my old 1500 after 6 yrs of use and the only marks on them were bits of chrome flaking off the mounting bracket. Highly recommended.

:coollep:Has anyone ever heard of these mounting on an older wing ? say an 82:11brown:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.