Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Redbarons AV got me thinking about this , along with a local ad for a 1100 GW .

Which of the wings do you think it the coolest of the bunch . I have a real liking for the older wings with removable ( suit case ) hard bags on them .

The older 1100 version .

·
Premium Member
55,607 Posts
imported post

All the Black ones.......

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

I don't know about the coolest...

I'm thinking that the coldest belong to this guy:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

My avatar???? One day in the very near future when I get My real 82 Interstate out and finish the polishing I have started, no working on it properly until I get the stitches out....So up until yeserday I had been polishing some of the stuff on it that I didn't have to bend over or lay down to do....Once the "Black Beauty" is ready for public display I will replace the avatar that's there now.....But as it sets it is a might nice looking old Wing....Would I buy a 1500 or 1800 ????? Seen one that belongs to RetNav that I would dearly love to have, but it aint gonna happen....But thanks for the compliment....

Claude.....

·
Administrator
20,567 Posts
imported post

Dragon wagon wrote:
Redbarons AV got me thinking about this , along with a local ad for a 1100 GW .

Which of the wings do you think it the coolest of the bunch . I have a real liking for the older wings with removable ( suit case ) hard bags on them .

The older 1100 version .
Dragon wagon, ALL WINGS ARE THE COOLEST!!!!!! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

It doesn't matter which model you're on, as long as you're on a wing!!! Pick which one is for you and go for it!!!! :15blue::15green::15grey::18blue::18orange::12red::11red::1000red::18red::15white:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Well, it's a trike, but still a Goldwing, that would be my avatar with the fastest color to boot.

Of course Flyone is right but if I had to pick

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

i have only owned the 1800 i have now, so i can't be a fair judge on the subject, but i sure do like it. i think the coolest one is the one you have in your garage.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

rickfrl wrote:
i have only owned the 1800 i have now, so i can't be a fair judge on the subject, but i sure do like it. i think the coolest one is the one you have in your garage.
Right on!!!!!!:bow:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

SETHAN12 wrote:
rickfrl wrote:
Right on!!!!!!:bow:
I think I would have to vote that way also!:action:

·
Just one of the guys
4,774 Posts
imported post

The one in my Avatar is the coolest, at least in my mind it is.

And that is how it should be.

Love the one you're with.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

HMMM i have failed then , the one in my garage is a 1200 and i still think the older model is a cooler bike .

I think they made the 1200 with those type bags too , not sure . Mine dont have that style i know .

Worse yet i think i got the slowest color . Silver :action:But it has grown on me .

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
imported post

Dudes,

I think the real point here is: So long as it has two (or in some cases, three) wheels and isn't a scooter, it is indeed cool.

The spirit of two wheels is what really counts (unless it's a scooter of course).

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Hmmmm, Not sure it takes much thinking about, in the color/heat spectrum Red is associated with the hotter and Blue the colder, so I would have to go with my satellite blue 85 Aspy, as being the coolest.

I have heard of Ice blue.... not Ice red

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
imported post

I really like the look of the 1200's ... 'specially the LTD...

I like 1100's for ease of working on & price of parts...

If I had Flyone's money, I'd have one of each at least :goofygrin:

But, yes, they're all cool with me, even the custom ones, as long as they ain't too loud :)

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

The best looking and coolest, my vote is for the1200 Standard.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.