Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

It's not a very good image, but what you're looking at is my, formerly black, left side mirror. Proof positive that black is not the fastest color....white is!

:cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1:

Seriously though, anyone know what would be the best paint to refinish the mirror? This time I want to paint it red to see how fast it peels off my fast white GW!

:action: :action: :action:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,884 Posts
imported post

So your white bike is so fast the black paint on the mirror just couldnt keep up . :cheeky1:

Give it a good sanding . Get some of the new paints made for plastic . I cant recall the name , but I have seen it at wally world . I am sure auto parts houses would have some as well .

Of course you could just paint the whole bike Red . Then you would have a fast bike ;)

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Color Rite can supply matching colors in spray cans, touch up bottles, paint pens and pints. They aren't cheap but the sell the real stuff, sold by the paint code. BTW white 'Wings being the fastest, don't make me laugh!:cooldevil: You poor misguided soul... lets leave it up to someone unbiased who has a lot of experience on this forum... Hey, REDWING what do you think?

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Red might be sort of fast (isn't the speed limit still 55 out there on the left coast?) but here in God's country....WHITE is the color of speed!

:action:

Thanks for the tip...I'll get a can of red and see how long it'll last on that mirror. I give it....oh...I dunno.... 3000 miles.

:D

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

Yep, as I have repeated myself many times over....WHITE is definitively the fastest ...

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Yep -" WHITE"
it is :clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
imported post

Couldn't agree more..:action:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts