Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Not sure what the connection is between the Isle Of Man (or Woman); and driving this weekend, but it needs to warm up a bit more here before I can consider taking my life in my hands. I did get out yesterday briefly.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Oh my god ,,now REDWING aka "GRUMPY GURU" knows where it is he will be on the first boat over ,,Hey Brojees,,do you know what you have let manxblackcat in for? He will have to listen to the whining and begging from REDWING for a piece of the action ,,ie ..A WOMAN .......Cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Oh my god ,,now REDWING aka "GRUMPY GURU" knows where it is he will be on the first boat over ,,Hey Brojees,,do you know what you have let manxblackcat in for? He will have to listen to the whining and begging from REDWING for a piece of the action ,,ie ..A WOMAN .......Cheers Ciaran

Redwing would be made most welcome to our little paradise now the

secrete is out.:D:waving::jumper::jumper:

My mother in law has a very good listening ear.:action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

manxblackcat wrote:

Redwing would be made most welcome to our little paradise now the

secrete is out.:D:waving::jumper::jumper:

My mother in law has a very good listening ear.:action::action::action::action:

I hope she has a BIG listening ear,,she is going to need it if she has to listen to REDWING for a day:gunhead::gunhead::gunhead::D:D:D:D cheers Ciaran:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
I hope she has a BIG listening ear,,she is going to need it if she has to listen to REDWING for a day:gunhead::gunhead::gunhead::D:D:D:D cheers Ciaran:waving:

Who mentioned a full day.:action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It's a trick, :whip:they aren't really letting us know where the island is, they're only importing them for a day at the Isle of Man. Phoney! Phoney! Calumnity! Most Evil! I know REDWING won't fall for it either. Fie! Shame! The CIA is still looking for it and soon as they can find their Atlas we'll know!

:jumper::jumper:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

:?Dean showed us a picture with some white stuff in the background. What is it? We don't get that in Paradise(Isle of Man/Woman).

Royce

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving:Hey welcomeRoyce ..another winger from the isle of man ,,just how many wings are there on that little island of yours?:waving:Ciaran

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

:waving:I know of about 4. we can't have too many. It's not big enough.:clapper::18red:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

We might organise a weekend over to you all during the summer ,,,,and flood the island with wings ..:goofygrin:cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

:DWe'll give you a good welcome, may even shout you a beer or two:waving:

Royce

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Keep an eye on the events page on this site and when you see a trip to the isle of man coming up ..lock up your daughters .:):):).,they will be safe enough with REDWING ...he is gone beyond it :D:DCheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Keep an eye on the events page on this site and when you see a trip to the isle of man coming up ..lock up your daughters .:):):).,they will be safe enough with REDWING ...he is gone beyond it :D:DCheers Ciaran

The mother in law is keeping an eye open for Redwing.:clapper::clapper::clapper:.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.