Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

All,

I tried my best but I think its time for me to part out my Wing....
The whole bike is currently available I will send pics of certain parts before hand to anyone that asks for them.
The Wing is currently in NJ I am willing to ship most items the larger ones may require to be picked up.

Not everything as to be cash some can be trade.. Let me know what you need.

Details: 84 Goldwing Aspencade with Air Ride
58,000 plus miles. Not a looker but can be cleaned up.

P.S. Its been a while since I was on here, but to everyone that helped me fix my electrical issues and some other things. Thank You!!!

PTK

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

Price for complete? And what would it need just for a dailey rider. A guy at work is needing o ne.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Ghost Rider, I will send you a PM in just a few minutes..

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
imported post

If you deside to part it out I would like to talk to you about some chrome parts. Thanks Timbuck

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

I need a trunk with lid> Im dreaming about the cb, stereo, intercom. I doubt I can afford it though. But the trunk and lid would be okay.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
imported post

PTK,

If you part it out, I'm looking for a clean (no major scratching) and clear (no fogging) OEM windshield complete with side wings for my '87 Aspencade.

If your windshield qualifies, I'm interested. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
imported post

I'll be second in line for the trunk/lid if it is free from dings & major scratches. Also in need of rear view mirrors with the rubber boots that aren't dry rotted. She's almost to pretty to part out though, hope someone buys her as she is.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Whats so wrong with it that he would even consider parting it out????? That is one nice looking Wing ..unless the other side is trashed out...It looks better than the one I bought....

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
imported post

The right front crash bar is tweaked upwards from what I see so far...

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I wouldnt part it out normally, but I am strapped and the ads on CL havnt panned out at all. I would prefer to sell it whole but... We will see what happens. A few have asked about it. I need to get email addys for sending the pics of it out.

As for why I need to get rid of it, I have a bum leg and cant hold her up when fully extended :(
The other,is that it needs more work then i currently have time or money for. Mainly Carbs synced and serviced and prob routine maintenance again.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

Well, I will need that trunk and the lid for it.I hope you can get it all sold in one piece though. I've been having a great time with mine and it would be great to have that joy passed on to some other person in your neck of the woods. You would think you could get rid of it quickly with a price of 2 grand or less. They go in a flash at that price around here. Some are asking as much as 4000 for aspy's in great condition with low miles but they sit for a while. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

All just an FYI and sorta update, As of Weds the 25th I have been in St Barnabas Hospital so as you can imagine i have not had Internet access... As soon as i am out I will contact everyone again..
Thank you for your patience and understanding...

Tony aka PTK502

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

I hate to tear that bike apart cause it looks in great shape but if you are parting her out. I dont live from from you. I see lots of goodies I can pick from there.
HAHAH

pm sent Hope you feel better and I extend my bike to you. Mine is in running condition. I would like you to have a ride and see if you really want to give her up .Maybe I can ride down to you, You have your self a ride and if you still feel the same , I can have a field day with that wing.

lOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.