Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We will be arriving at the Motel on Saturday July 7th. Planning on doing some great riding in the area before the party begins.;)

·
Administrator
20,573 Posts
imported post

Well......I guess I'm coming. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Arriving on Saturday afternoon, July 7th. Plan on getting everything set up on Sunday,July 8th and Monday,July 9th. :congrats:

Then...."It's on like Donkey Kong"!!!! :band::banana::toast::happy::jumper::band:

·
Registered
313 Posts
imported post

Hawggy and Huggy, Peg and I are scheduled to arrive on July 8th also. Hope the pool is ready for a quick dip.Might haveto shoo a few Rhinos out to make room though.:lash: See you then. John and Peg

·
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

johnboy wrote:
Hawggy and Huggy, Peg and I are scheduled to arrive on July 8th also. Hope the pool is ready for a quick dip.Might haveto shoo a few Rhinos out to make room though.:lash: See you then. John and Peg
Had to edit..we will be there on Sat 7th... I saw Fly's post and thought he was wrong....duhhhh ..It was me...wrong as usual...:action:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

We should be to the motel early to mid afternoon Saturday the 7th unless the car gives us trouble.

We will also be setting up Saturday night and Sunday.

Unfortunately, no riding for us this time.

·
Administrator
20,573 Posts
imported post

Hawggy wrote:
Had to edit..we will be there on Sat 7th... I saw Fly's post and thought he was wrong....duhhhh ..It was me...wrong as usual...:action:
You're starting to sound like Mrs. Fly! :yelling:But of course, I thought I made a mistake once but I was mistaken. :bow::badgrin:

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

I will arrive on the 9th. Chromo is riding up to Montauk State Park in Salem,MO and we are camping on the 8th. Then on to ES on the 9th. Looking forward to it.

·
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

johnboy wrote:
Well,, we are the Canadian Version of the Rhino's...so move over ,,The Canucks are here...:raspberry:

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
imported post

The Snore's (including Snorebrother) plan on arriving the 8th. Might even have Halfling tagging along:ROFL:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

I'm leaving Beaverton on Sunday July 8th and I should be brushing the dust off of my boots at Motel 62around noon,Monday July 9.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

Ah,

Will be arriving, via hot air balloon with full military salutes, the evening of Monday, July 9th as well.

Please have the wine properly chilled and the caviar at room temperature!

Thang you darh-ling!

T

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
imported post

I will be arriving on the morning of the 10th as my reservations at the campground are not until wednesday. I will be staying about 60 miles away at a friends house in Lanagan Missouri. Looking forward to seeing everyone then.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

We plan to arrive the afternoon/evening of the 10th. Unless we decide to push on for a day early:cool:.

·
Just one of the guys
4,781 Posts
imported post

I have my camping reservations for Monday afternoon arrival, that is my plan at this point.

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

has a lot to do with the wind, rain, heat, road conditions, and last but not least, when I feel like it. Everybody have a safe trip. Hope to see you all.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Snorebaby wrote:
The Snore's (including Snorebrother) plan on arriving the 8th. Might even have Halfling tagging along:ROFL:
My daughter LeAnne and I will be rolling in on Sunday (we're camping) and we will most likely have the "Snore's" close behind if they can keep up with us!
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
We plan to arrive the afternoon/evening of the 10th. Unless we decide to push on for a day early:cool:.
I'll have the campsite ready for you even if you get there early! We're rolling in on Sunday so we'll have the carpet rolled out for you!!

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Shadows 4 Ever, Myself and I believe Tricky and Wayne (wgj46) will all be arriving on Sunday the 8th.

:thumbsup:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Halfling wrote:
Winger77 wrote:
I'll have the campsite ready for you even if you get there early! We're rolling in on Sunday so we'll have the carpet rolled out for you!!
Okie dokie John :thumbsup:,,,,,,,,,,, but I'm not running no vacuum cleaner:cool:

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Due to some changes in our schedule, Mrswannabe and i will be rolling in monday afternoon,early evening. Looking forward to this!!!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.