21 - 40 of 132 Posts

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Halfling wrote:
Winger77 wrote:
We plan to arrive the afternoon/evening of the 10th. Unless we decide to push on for a day early:cool:.

I'll have the campsite ready for you even if you get there early! We're rolling in on Sunday so we'll have the carpet rolled out for you!!
Okie dokie John :thumbsup:,,,,,,,,,,, but I'm not running no vacuum cleaner:cool:
Gee ..... I bet you're a sight vacuuming with your apron on, with the knitting needles in the pocket!! :cool: :coollep:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
Winger77 wrote:
Halfling wrote:
Winger77 wrote:
We plan to arrive the afternoon/evening of the 10th. Unless we decide to push on for a day early:cool:.
I'll have the campsite ready for you even if you get there early! We're rolling in on Sunday so we'll have the carpet rolled out for you!!
Okie dokie John :thumbsup:,,,,,,,,,,, but I'm not running no vacuum cleaner:cool:
Gee ..... I bet you're a sight vacuuming with your apron on, with the knitting needles in the pocket!! :cool: :coollep:
Yep,,,,,,,, but don't ask me to pose for your camera :blowingup::tuttut:

·
Just one of the guys
4,774 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Dusty Boots wrote:
Winger77 wrote:
Halfling wrote:
Winger77 wrote:

Yep,,,,,,,, but don't ask me to pose for your camera :blowingup::tuttut:

I don't think I will insult his apron, he might use them Knitting needles to jab you in the butt. :shock:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

You forget Doug! .... I saw both his apron and knitting needles in action last year, on our way out to N4! ;)

He's one of the fastest knitters I've ever met, but I won't tell you what he had on, or didn't have on, underneath that apron of his! :shock: :3wisemonkeys:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
You forget Doug! .... I saw both his apron and knitting needles in action last year, on our way out to N4! ;)

He's one of the fastest knitters I've ever met, but I won't tell you what he had on, or didn't have on, underneath that apron of his! :shock: :3wisemonkeys:
You have no proof of it :readit: :coollep:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

True! .... What happens around the campfire, stays at the campfire! :coollep:

·
Just one of the guys
4,774 Posts
imported post

I am not so sure I want this particular convesation to continue.....

Back to the original thread...when you gonna get there.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
imported post

I will be departing Keizer ORfor Eurika Springs on June 27th but I am making a lot of stops along the way, Pendleton OR, Faulkton SD, Omaha NE, Lanagan MO and a stop at Durango CO on the return leg of the trip. Keep an eye out for the yellow ribbon on the trailer and the blue wing.

I will be tracking with the SPOT gps and here is the link:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=00jRnYtq3tmIo1vIrrn2RJLhqAEjV0ycB

Probably wont hit the campsite until Wed, July 10th, but since I am traveling solo, all is subject to my short attention span and impulsive nature. Looking forward to seeing again, the people I have met and meeting all the new ones.

Hope this finds all well and safe, Steve :action:

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
imported post

Members with reservations at the Motel 62:

Here is the list that I received from the Motel today.

Please check this list and if you have made a reservation prior to today and you name is NOT on this list. Call the motel immediately! 877-327-1080

This is the current reservation list they have:

Jimmy Robertson

John Craig

Dennis Margesom

Michell Norm

Miles Watts

John Greenhill

John Laramore

Bruce Murray

Mike Kramer

Dennis Ruda

Robert Smith

William McCoughly

Angie Hoskins

Leroy Swogger

Mark Schmidt

William Burch

Steve Saunders

Bill Ladigo

Graig Keagy

Juniper Wing

Caterer

Roger Conroy

Ciaran Meyler

Robert Drigger

Joe Quainton

Larry Boak

Randall Burch

John White

lana Bond

Richard Woodson

Terrence Breese

Andy Williams

David Winn

Scott Mckay

Marty Anderson

John Mclannahan

Eugene Kleinschmidt

Dennis Fluke

Michelle Hemmingway

Michelle Hemmingway

Brian Shultz

Brian Shultz

Lewis Wilkie

Rex Cameron

Tony Remster

Dennis Smith

Andrew Katz

Ned Jewet

Denzil Stout

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
imported post

[align=center]not sure what day we arrive but we land in Atlanta Georgia this saturday the 30th.. we might be driving up to Lexington Kentucky first,, one of my cousins lives there. we will buy a cell phone in Atlanta and i will make sure we post up the number here.
[/align]

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
imported post

melinda and i will get there sun and are staying @ quality inn. we are leaving kansas city sat morning. look forward to meeting everyone.

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
imported post

GLester & will be rolling in on Sunday about Noon. Just in time for lunch!

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

lopeha wrote:
GLester & will be rolling in on Sunday about Noon. Just in timeto buy everyonelunch!
Hey I fixed that comment for ya lopeha!!!!! :badgrin:

I'll be rolling in sometime the first Saturday in July. The way it's looking right now weather wiseit wouldn't shock meif wedeparted well before the sun gets up. If they won't let me in my room that early you'll find me down the road in some bar keeping cool!

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
imported post

I'm on the road tomorrow June 30th, figure somewhere around the 9th. Doing a round about trip south to Duluth North to Thunderbay east overtop the Great Lakes, south through Algonquin Park, party in Simcoe, float over to Pelee Island, get beached in Sandusky Ohio and that ride through Indiana Illinois and Missouri to get to Eureka.

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Will bethere evening July 10.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Depending on how much sight seeing we do on the way down, we should be there Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Halfling wrote:
Snorebaby wrote:
The Snore's (including Snorebrother) plan on arriving the 8th. Might even have Halfling tagging along:ROFL:
My daughter LeAnne and I will be rolling in on Sunday (we're camping) and we will most likely have the "Snore's" close behind if they can keep up with us!
:thumbsup:
OH, Goody, LeAnne is coming!
Perhaps she would like to see my AXE? :ROFL::ROFL:;)

Remember though, When she wakes you up in middle of the night yelling, "There is a big hairy bear scratching at our tent", before you say," Oh that's just Chromo", actually I am staying at the hotel this time so it's probably a bear and not actually me!:ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
imported post

Sorry I'll be missing you guys at NASSIR, but I will be beating everyone to Eureka Springs. I leave here tomorrow morning, with a stop there for the 3rd and 4th. Will try to leave a little something at the front desk of motel... :cheesygrin:

21 - 40 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.